Aloha from a newbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aloha from a newbie

I just got back from Honolulu yesterday. I spent 6 great wonderful days on the island. This was the 5th time visting the islands. I never meet such warm wonderful people in my life. Everywhere I went the people where so nice and helpful. There where many times I got lost or just wanted to know where was a good place to eat, and everytime a local was happy to help out. I heard alot about the aloha spirte, I was happy to see that it was"nt just a catchy phrase but a real life style. I live in Santa Cruz Ca, but would love the chance to live there. I'm a auto mechanic by trade, I did"nt get a chance to look at the jobe market when I was there. Does anyone know about the auto jobe market over there? Just a passing thought. Anyways just wanted to put my 2 cents in. Aloha. jskobe

Aloha from a newbee

I just got back from Honolulu yesterday. I spent 6 great wonderful days on the island. This was the 5th time visting the islands. I never meet such warm wonderful people in my life. Everywhere I went the people where so nice and helpful. There where many times I got lost or just wanted to know where was a good place to eat, and everytime a local was happy to help out. I heard alot about the aloha spirte, I was happy to see that it was"nt just a catchy phrase but a real life style. I live in Santa Cruz Ca, but would love the chance to live there. I'm a auto mechanic by trade, I did"nt get a chance to look at the jobe market when I was there. Does anyone know about the auto jobe market over there? Just a passing thought. Anyways just wanted to put my 2 cents in. Aloha. jskobe

Comment

Re: Aloha from a newbe

Aloha and Welcome to Hawaii Threads.com

Auntie Lynn
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Re: Aloha from a newbe

E komo mai. If you're really curious about the job market in Honolulu, check out the Help Wanteds in the Advertiser for starters. They are always looking for good tradespeople in Hawai'i because of its booming economy (they're having to import construction workers from the Mainland, for instance), although the pay might not be quite what you expect.

Miulang
        "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
        X