Night Stalker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Night Stalker

I used to watch the original series when it ran on ABC in the mid-70's. I figure I should give this one a try, since it also follow's Alias at 8pm. This one hints a some kind of long running story line that the old series didn't have.

Too early to tell to see how this one turns out.

Re: Night Stalker

This is the other show I watched only once, and decided to drop. I felt like I was watching a poorly written X Files episode. Darren McGavin's Kolchak had a brief cardboard appearance in the first episode... was tacky. I like the original way better even if it lasted for only 20 episodes or so.

Enjoy this while you can, because I think "Night Stalker" will face cancellation before 2005 is over. If anyone really likes this show, buy the individual episodes from iTunes music store at $1.99 each, especially if it gets an early axe. The possibility of a DVD release on a major flop is next to nothing.

Anyone seen the DVD release for "Hawaii" lately?
    I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

The Sci-Fi channel is airing an episode this Friday (July 28) at 5:00 pm (HST). The Oceanic Digital guide seems to be listing the first episode of the series.

Comment

Originally posted by mel
        Anyone seen the DVD release for "Hawaii" lately?
        the old movie?

Comment

Originally posted by kimo55
          the old movie?
          Nah, the TV series "Hawaii" that lasted for only a few episodes before being cancelled in 2004/05.

SciFi Channel has in the past aired several TV series like "The Night Stalker," "Firefly," "Crusade," "Roar," and others which only lasted a few episodes. While most of these shows never reached a big audience, there is a small niche audience for this which the network is trying to reach.
          I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Working...
          X