Local T-shirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Local T-shirts

Come check out my new line of clothing, especially if you are Hawaiian or Hawaiian at heart.www.knockouthawaii.com Drop me a line, let me know what you think!

Mahalo!

Re: Local T-shirts

Cool. But da kine, da text and picture stay kinda fuzzy. Or is dat da style? I get makule eyes so maybe as me.
    ~Lika

\\000// Malama Pono \\000//

Comment

I personally love it, tho not being into boxing, myself.
      but somehow, a product line that sez:

"Knockout Hawaii
      respect the locals"
      yea. this shows aloha and a
      'Hawaiian at heart' spirit;
      (whatever that could mean).....
      hit someone with the impact of a car accident.
      Make the brain hit the opposite side of the skull.
      cause damage to the nerve system of the brain.
      Burst the eardrums.
      Cause a change in the body's shearing force, the circulatory flow.
      Cause a shock and long term damage to the brain and shut down the body.

well, sure, that sounds appealing.

Comment

Originally posted by knockouthawaii
        Come check out my new line of clothing, especially if you are Hawaiian or Hawaiian at heart.www.knockouthawaii.com Drop me a line, let me know what you think!

Mahalo!
        I especially like the "My Waves Go Home" shirt. What do you suppose happens to visitors wearing that one? I think you need to bring out the "Or Else" wear without delay. Followed by "I Survived My Beat-Down" shirts. You have to think big.
        Last edited by sinjin; October 4, 2005, 12:38 PM.
        “First we fought the preliminary round for the k***s and now we’re gonna fight the main event for the n*****s."
        http://hollywoodbitchslap.com/review...=416&printer=1

Comment

Thanks for the comments,
          kimo55, I get the same cracks charging big waves,aaaaaaaaaaaaright!
          sinjin, I haven't had any problems, but the next time you visit Hawaii I'll send you one for free, then maybe you can find out. Let me know.

Aloha!

Comment

I wish you well in your bussiness selling knock-out t-shirts. I personally am against Boxing. My late husband was a former Boxing Champion. He died of Lou Gerigh's Disease. Any contact sport is dangerous to an athlete and can create brain damage not at first but as years progresses. I know. I've seen it happen many times. I see it happening in my husband's friend's today.

Yes, the glory, the money, the lights and the action is all there to be made. For how long? It all depends. Teach those under you the true value of an education which lies in books...not in fists. Is it the RING that will bring them Fame and Fortune? NO. History, Math, Science, Social Studies, etc. Hard work with the heart to succeed will get them more than the Ring could ever give them. You know and I know it.

Sincerly,

Lynn Vasquez
            Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
            Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Thank you, I really appreciate your honesty, education is the key to getting ahead in life.

Aloha!

Comment

Originally posted by knockouthawaii
                sinjin, I haven't had any problems, but the next time you visit Hawaii I'll send you one for free, then maybe you can find out. Let me know.

Aloha!
                I'm just kidding you bruddah, I wish you nothing but success. Thanks for the offer but I don't surf, too cold here in SoCalI am a fan of mixed martial arts though. Studied Kajukenbo as a kid amongst others.

How 'bout this one, "See Na Pali and Die"? I hope someone gets my humor.
                “First we fought the preliminary round for the k***s and now we’re gonna fight the main event for the n*****s."

Comment

ok, peace. Some of the top MMA guys and girls are getting caught using my stuff on the mainland and in Japan. There is a big Kajukenbo tournament here on Kauai this month.
                  Mahalo!

Comment

I went to the site, saw the shirts and stuff. ...

What does "My Waves Go Home" mean?

Comment

Originally posted by MadAzza
                      I went to the site, saw the shirts and stuff. ...

What does "My Waves Go Home" mean?
                      It has something to do with the risks of turfing, I mean surfing.

Comment

I would like to thank all the people who visited my website at www.knockouthawaii.com, and all the people who placed orders. Thank you for supporting native Hawaiian businesses. I welcome all comments.

Mahalo!

Comment

Working...
                        X