U2 fans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U2 fans?

if you're a U2 fan, you're in luck. this thursday's conan o'brien's show will be devoted entirely to U2!

check it out:
    http://tv.yahoo.com/news/ap/20051004/112846962000.html
    525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Re: U2 fans?

Woo, yeah, I'm there! Got all their albums. Gooood music!
    I actually thought from the thread title and section that a U2 at Aloha Stadium concert had been announced. Alas, no. Wishful thinking.
    Blaine
    Make trouble, have fun, do good stuffs.

Comment

howzit zztype. i'm certain that i only know a very small fraction of what you know of u2 but i have to say that i admire bono's willingness to go beyond the music. i wish more musicians would do the same. just my preference, of course. i know a lot of people feel just the opposite; that they should just perform and then shut up. no doubt, my/our age has something to do with it. after all, music way back when was more intertwined with social issues. i like it when musicians/artists rock the boat
      525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Comment

U2 kicks bloody arse...there was a time when their image eclipsed their music, but they've always managed to recover with strong pop hits...i'm in an irish pub rock band, and we all agree that while we're never going to reach that level, we can play our asses off and feel good about it just for doing it...slainte U2!
        Don't be mean,
        try to help.

Comment

U2 was great last nite on conan. they were cool to be so game to do the
          "in the year 2thouuuuzuuunnnnddd.." thing.

in the year 2000, the edge will clip a hedge for sister sledge.

in the year 2000, it will be revealed the edge wears that beanie alla time to cover his "I heart Erkul" tattoo

Comment

U2 is in Vegas at the beginning of November. We tried to buy tickets but sold out. I figure that was our best bet.
            just started: mililaniblog.com

Comment

Working...
            X