The Aristocrats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Aristocrats

This is a funny movie about the greatest dirty joke ever told. I loved it! Anyone who can stand a little nastiness will love this movie. It's a documentary from Paul Provenza and Penn Jillette which features 100 comics talking about and telling their versions of the joke about a "family act" auditioning for a talent scout in his office. Although crude in language, it's good clean adult fun.
    Full House's Bob Saget will SHOCK the hell out of you.
    BTW... I saw an bootleg movie of this....so it should be better on DVD
    Last edited by alohabear; October 10, 2005, 10:29 AM. Reason: sP
    Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
    Flickr

Re: The Aristocats

I think you mean The Aristocrats. That other title is a Disney flick. Big difference!
    But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
    GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Originally posted by scrivener
      I think you mean The Aristocrats. That other title is a Disney flick. Big difference!
      thanks ...I fixed it! BTW... everybody wants to be a cat
      Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
      Flickr

Comment

Re: The Aristocrats

The Aristocrats was airing on HBO earlier this week which I taped.

Was trying to watch it today while eating dinner, after seeing about 10 minutes of this it seemed to be a bad idea to eat while hearing the various comics trying add their version of the joke, so I stop the tape and finish my dinner.

Maybe later on tonight I will try to watch the rest of it.

Comment

Paul Provenza has sure come a long way from Kids' Court!

Comment

i am no prude but for the first half of the movie i felt kind of dirty. by the end i 'got' it. i still wouldnt recommend it like i would 'clerks' tho.
            Aquaponics in Paradise !

Comment

Originally posted by Vanguard
              Paul Provenza has sure come a long way from Kids' Court!
              And "Northern Exposure." I met him around the time of filming the final episode, though they hadn't been "officially" cancelled yet. He told me that his fear was of being tagged as the guy who killed off the show.

I doubt he thinks about that any longer.

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio
                He told me that his fear was of being tagged as the guy who killed off the show.
                Never an issue. Although I always saw him as "the guy from Kids' Court" (fate worse than the guy that killed off Northern Exposure? You decide!) ...

Just as I'll always see David Lascher as the guy from Hey Dude :P

Comment

Originally posted by Vanguard
                  Never an issue. Although I always saw him as "the guy from Kids' Court" (fate worse than the guy that killed off Northern Exposure? You decide!) ...
                  I suspect he'd rather we never brought up either one.

I still haven't seen this, though a co-worker lent it to me; I have to wait until some time when I'm home without the Alpha Female, as she's not interested.

Comment

Working...
                  X