Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would You Rather Have Taste Buds All Over Your Skin or a Furry Tongue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would You Rather Have Taste Buds All Over Your Skin or a Furry Tongue?

Here's another of my favorite questions from Zobmondo. Would you rather have taste buds all over your skin, or would you rather have a furry tongue?
    Taste Buds All Over My Skin
    33.33%
    A Furry Tongue
    66.67%
    But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
    GrouchyTeacher.com

Re: Would You Rather Have Taste Buds All Over Your Skin or a Furry Tongue?

Furry tongue. I don't want to taste a bus seat, or the door handle to a public restroom, or the used oil when I change the fluids in my car or bike. Ugh.

And a furry tongue could be ... interesting ... and fun!

Comment

Originally posted by MadAzza
      And a furry tongue could be ... interesting ... and fun!
      the only furry tongue i've ever had was the direct result of a tequila bender hangover, waking up in a tour van somewhere near springfield, tennessee...and believe me, in that van, you'd rather have the furry tongue...
      Don't be mean,
      try to help.

Comment

Your question would fit in perfect with this site . I would also choose a furry tongue, as long as I still can taste.
        Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
        Flickr

Comment

Met this wahine once (no we never dated) who had got into a really bad car wreck. This resulted in her losing 100% functioning of her taste buds.

She said eating steak felt like chewing on cardboard, and in general eating became very unpleasurable. So she just ate soups for sustenance.

Tastebuds all over your skin would be good for chocolate lovers sitting in a Jacuzzi filled with melted chocolate.

Dunno if I'd like a furry tongue, but a buttery nipple sounds good.
          Last edited by Pomai; October 14, 2005, 12:34 PM. Reason: Pour some sugar on me
          sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

With a furry tongue would it protect you from the cold of eating ice cream? Would it make it worse if you drank hot coffee?

Comment

cats clean their fur via licking with their tongue. How would you clean your fur tongue; by licking your cat?

(insert sexual innuendo and offcolor jokes here......)

Comment

Originally posted by helen
                With a furry tongue would it protect you from the cold of eating ice cream?
                Funny!

Also, would it conflict with other "furry" things that I eat?
                sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

Originally posted by Pomai
                  Funny!

Also, would it conflict with other "furry" things that I eat?
                  you just may become entangled, experiencing SNBE "spontaneous natural braiding effect".
                  Of course, then you would develop lockjaw and get dragged to death, but I can think of worse ways to go, and of course, i would haveta be there to videotape it and put it up on the internet.
                  and then to view it, charge 50 bux an hour, but only 20 bucks an hour for those on HT.

Comment

Taste buds all over my skin. Nuff said. Why badda you?

Auntie Lynn
                    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

I chose the furry tongue. Couldn't you just shave it and get on with life??? I couldn't imagine tasting everything I walked on barefoot. BLEH!

Originally posted by kimo55
                      you just may become entangled, experiencing SNBE "spontaneous natural braiding effect".
                      Of course, then you would develop lockjaw and get dragged to death, but I can think of worse ways to go, and of course, i would haveta be there to videotape it and put it up on the internet.
                      and then to view it, charge 50 bux an hour, but only 20 bucks an hour for those on HT.
                      Too funny.
                      I'm disgusted and repulsed, and I can't look away.

Comment

Guys with goaties or long beards must experience this all the time.... "Either I'm shavin' or you honey".
                        Last edited by Pomai; October 14, 2005, 04:37 PM. Reason: Shick or Gillette?
                        sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

I'd rather have a furry tongue. But how furry would it be? Do I need to have it every once in a while?
                          How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

With a furry tongue would it shed during the summer months?

Comment

cats clean their fur via licking with their tongue. How would you clean your fur tongue; by licking your cat?

(insert sexual innuendo and offcolor jokes here......)
                              Johnny Carson interviewing Ava Gabor who has her pet cat Pussy sitting on her lap:

Ava: Johnny would you like to pet my Pussy?

Johnny: Sure as long as you take that cat off you lap! Rim Shot efx.

And this actually happened on TV. She sued, they settled out of court.
                              Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Working...
                              X