Annual Underpants Run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annual Underpants Run

I found this story on the annual Underpants Run in Kailua , Kona . It's a fun run held as part of the Iron Man events. I was wondering why any of our local media didn't pick this story up as a fun human interest thing on the local news. They show dogs dressed in Halloween outfits for GOD's sake.
    Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
    Flickr

Re: Annual Underpants Run

A clip was shown on last night's Channel 2 News.
    I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

People running around in their underwear for a good cause. Now this is something we could use more of!

Comment

Damned near close to another trend a while ago:
        remember streaking? that was for a good cause i suppose. We all enjoyed it. back in the day when it was a one month fad, a bunch of us streaked during the Kalakua Waikiki St pat's day parade.
        mid 70's, I worked at the Bum Steer owned by Carl Racy below the outrigger west, where nashville Waikiki is now. One day while tending bar, a couple stewardesses were at my bar and bet me 50 bucks i wouldn't streak. being cheap and easy, then, (ok, not much has changed) I did the deed, only to return to an empty bar. They ripped me off for the 50 clams i won and also the bar tab.

Comment

Originally posted by kimo55
          being cheap and easy, then, (ok, not much has changed)
          Hey you said it. Not me.

That's o.k. about them rippin' the 50 clams. Probably the excitement of doin' it must've been priceless!
          sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

heard about the dude who got arrested after streaking?
            he was let off because of insufficient evidence.
            har.

Comment

Working...
            X