Aloha from Central Florida for now...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aloha from Central Florida for now...

Hi everyone! I'm Brian. Originally from New England (Mass/RI) I moved to Central Florida 2 years ago. This is my "poor mans Hawaii" until I can get there.

My brother in law lives in Oahu, and I've been there as well as Maui and Kauai. Right now my wife is in school to be an Registered Nurse. She graduates within 3 years and we are then moving to Oahu where I will go to college. So better now than later, I figured I'd get on here and get some info about shcooling, which I'll do in a different thread.

Me? I'm 27, married and have a 2yr old boy and an 8 yr old girl. I'm Sicilian, so technically I'm island rooted (LOL)!!! But I am the most laid back person you'll ever meet. I do everything SLOW and relaxed, and I like to appreciate and enjoy everything in life rather than run through it working. And I love the isolation and family-ish bonding of island dwellers so that's what I've chosen.

I've been to plenty tropical places but there is NOTHING like the culture and pride of Hawaiians. Even though I don't have any blood there, that is the kind of people I want to be around. So I'll see you soon, but I'll get to know you for now...

Mahalo and Aloha.
    Last edited by IslandStyle; October 16, 2005, 04:07 PM.
Working...
X