SNL next week: Armstrong & Cheryl Crow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SNL next week: Armstrong & Cheryl Crow

for fans of either lance or cheryl, you can spot both of em on snl next saturday
    525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Re: SNL next week: Armstrong & Cheryl Crow

Holy cow. Did you just see Catherine Zeta-Jones's opening number on SNL?
    But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
    GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Originally posted by shaveice
      for fans of either lance or cheryl, you can spot both of em on snl next saturday

I am SO happy to know this. Thank you. Didn't see CZJ tonight. Don't usually watch SNL but would for the Yellow Couple.
      Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

hey scriv, yes i did! good for her! very funny opening; great song (i've got that oscar!) and a shout for mothers who look great!

lavagal, i'm glad posted that info as soon as they announced it (before commercial break) so i wouldn't forget and so others who're interested wouldn't miss it. interesting couple. besides, lance is just one amazing guy!
        525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Comment

Originally posted by scrivener
          Holy cow. Did you just see Catherine Zeta-Jones's opening number on SNL?
          Yes I did, I have it recorded. I'm a Catherine fan so I more than loved it all. The spanking song was something else.
          I'm disgusted and repulsed, and I can't look away.

Comment

Working...
          X