Doom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doom

Watched the movie Doom on late Saturday afternoon at Ward with a couple of friends. Before going to this movie I heard it was based on a computer game that I have seen other people play.

Overall I got mixed feelings about this movie, towards the middle of it I kept thinking to myself "when is it going to end?". At the last 10 minutes of the movie the point of view shifts to one of the characters and it shows like how one would see it as the computer game where the foreground of the screen shows the gun the rest of the screen shows the corrider of the complex where a monster appears and the guns shoots at the monster.

Re: Doom

Originally posted by helen
    Watched the movie Doom on late Saturday afternoon at Ward with a couple of friends. Before going to this movie I heard it was based on a computer game that I have seen other people play.

Overall I got mixed feelings about this movie, towards the middle of it I kept thinking to myself "when is it going to end?". At the last 10 minutes of the movie the point of view shifts to one of the characters and it shows like how one would see it as the computer game where the foreground of the screen shows the gun the rest of the screen shows the corrider of the complex where a monster appears and the guns shoots at the monster.
    The Rock *sigh*

My Future Husband.

Sorry, I've nothing to add to this thread. I am sure that the plot sucks, writing is dry, etc etc....but the Rock ((((((((swoon)

carry on...

pax

Comment

i thought it started off pretty well, but the last 20 minutes or so became pretty bizarre. the final fight was pretty good. definitely a mindless escape
      525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Comment

Originally posted by Pua'i Mana'o
        The Rock *sigh*

My Future Husband.

Sorry, I've nothing to add to this thread. I am sure that the plot sucks, writing is dry, etc etc....but the Rock ((((((((swoon)

carry on...
        Great ink too!

http://www.tahititatou.com/gal-celebrities.html
        “First we fought the preliminary round for the k***s and now we’re gonna fight the main event for the n*****s."
        http://hollywoodbitchslap.com/review...=416&printer=1

Comment

Working...
        X