Aloha From NC!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aloha From NC!

Hello! Ever since "Lilo and Stitch" inspired me to learn more about Hawaii (which I have), I've completely fallen in love with the place. I'm currently in college aiming for a degree in TV Production. My hope is to eventually move to the Islands after graduation (IF I can find a job that would allow me to afford the higher cost of living). I actually have a good idea for an long (5-season) TV series set in Honolulu, so maybe I can get that off the ground someday (If you're interested in hearing about it, just ask...if you dare). Anyhoo, I'm hoping that through this forum I can learn more about the island life and maybe (if I'm the luckiest person on Earth) find people who can help me in my quest for a TV job. I guess I'm just the eternal optimist.

Re: Aloha From NC!

love your name, stitch!! lilo & stitch is a great movie.... it made me love my new home even moer! im originally from INDIANA so dreams do come true!

the papers just said that we have alot of movie and tv stuff going on here right now might be a big boom, magnum pi 2 or something! seriously there are like five shows shooting for tv now. hope no one stole your idea!

it is expensive to live here thats the truth, but trust me its worth it!!!

Comment

Haven't posted my intro yet, but I just wanted to say hi cause I'm moving to NC next year.

Comment

And I'm moving from Wilmington, NC to Oahu in the next six months or so. Big move, and very excited about it. Nice to meet you folks, feel free to drop me a line.

And Stitch, there's nothing wrong with optimism, it's definitely something you'll need to make such a huge trek. I also found it interesting that the movie inspired you, I found mine inside of a book. It's amazing how art mediums can move us, quite literally!
        Last edited by Christopher; May 4, 2004, 08:29 AM.

Comment

"I'm moving to NC next year"

Why???

Comment

Originally posted by Stitch
            Hello! Ever since "Lilo and Stitch" inspired me to learn more about Hawaii...
            Yeah, and the Road Runner and Coyote Show made me want to learn all I can about the deserts of Arizona...

Okay, just kidding you Stitch...

Good luck in your endeavor of TV production and stuff...really.

Kukui_Nut

Comment

Working...
            X