No announcement yet.

Wanted: female singer for one event....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: female singer for one event....

it's an....open call for female rock style singer!

Casting call! Open Audition! ...for Female Singer!

...looking/auditioning for a local female singer to perform one song onstage with Led Zepplica at their encore performance at the Pipeline Cafe on January 14, 2006.

For details and join in this great event, please see:
    http://www.led-zepplica.com/hawaii_contest.html

The song will be:
    the Battle Of Evermore

The winner also will receive a $100 bill.

details:

"we are looking for a talented soulful sexy singer to strut her stuff with the band. Sandy Denny was the only guest vocalist to perform with Led Zeppelin back in the 1970's, and Zepplica is looking to recreate the magical experience. If selected, the lucky lady will perform Battle of Evermore with Led Zepplica on-stage at the Pipeline along with receiving $100 and a Led Zepplica T-Shirt. The winner wil be notified by December 31st by the band."

Re: Wanted: female singer for one event....

So are they looking for a big-haired big boobed screamer to do the duet? Someone with a whiskey and cigarettes voice?

I know this chick at the Star-Bulletin who sings. Yeah Maddie?
    Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Originally posted by lavagal
      So are they looking for a big-haired big boobed screamer to do the duet? Someone with a whiskey and cigarettes voice?
      Well, that definitely does NOT describe Sandy "Who Knows Where The Time Goes?" Denny.

Comment

Originally posted by lavagal

I know this chick at the Star-Bulletin who sings. Yeah Maddie?
        Hey! I don't smoke!

Or sing well, for that matter. I'm a drummer and gee-tar player from way back, though.

Comment

Working...
        X