Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stylists for Hawaii TV Shows

Aloha everyone,

I was wondering if anybody could help me with this: I'm looking to find any kind of contact info for stylists working for hawaii produced tv shows. Mostly for the OC16 shows, like "entertaining in paradise", etc.

Do any of these shows have their own websites? I've been having trouble finding anything online, but if any of you could help I would really appreciate it.

Mahalo!

Olga

Re: Stylists for Hawaii TV Shows

Originally posted by Olgica
    Aloha everyone,

I was wondering if anybody could help me with this: I'm looking to find any kind of contact info for stylists working for hawaii produced tv shows. Mostly for the OC16 shows, like "entertaining in paradise", etc.

Do any of these shows have their own websites? I've been having trouble finding anything online, but if any of you could help I would really appreciate it.

Mahalo!

Olga
    I'd be surprised if (m)any of those shows have the budget for a stylist. You might check out Oceanic's web site and see if it has links to the various shows web sites. If you haven't done so already, you might subscribe to the yahoo group, hawaii-filmmakers. Just a thought...

Comment

Working...
    X