This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stop...look...listen...

to one and all...first time user...i am sending to you a controversial message... as i can send you a picture from somewhere in england about jehovah's witnesses/united nations drama...sodomizing the truth...as for whether or not the picture is vulgar in any way...if you want to see the picture then email me at stafford_2@hotmail.com or go to danny haszard's cultbusters web site...

Re: stop...look...listen...

Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam
    Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam
    Spam, Spam, (Lovely Spam, Wonderful Spam!) Spam, Spam

Comment

Remember the song by SAVE FERRIS called SPAM? Was funny, but I think it was more of the spam in the blue can variety... which is good to eat, but probably bad for your health. Email and post spam is bad no matter which way you look at it.
      I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Nothing like having a better love life, getting free medication for a year, winning the lottery, shopping for free from home, finding out you're the heir to a multi-million dollar prince in the middle east, curing baldness in 1 month or getting 1 free DVD rental each month.

Outrageous.
        sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

Originally posted by mel
          Remember the song by SAVE FERRIS called SPAM? Was funny, but I think it was more of the spam in the blue can variety... which is good to eat, but probably bad for your health. Email and post spam is bad no matter which way you look at it.
          i live in texas we dont eat spam as adults as much as when we are kids i like it ok not for a main dish .hey from texas
          Originally posted by Pomai
          Nothing like having a better love life, getting free medication for a year, winning the lottery, shopping for free from home, finding out you're the heir to a multi-million dollar prince in the middle east, curing baldness in 1 month or getting 1 free DVD rental each month.

Outrageous.
          i agree ...with out the computer ,we would all be poor have no medication .bad skin ,no chance of ever being in a castel or haveing good sex.....from texas lol

Comment

Working...
          X