What's for supper?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's for supper?

Went to Costco today to get supplies--you know, Hershey's Syrup, Tide, goat cheese, frozen, peeled, tail-on shrimp-- the basics.

Found a pretty filet of monchong caught and packed TODAY. Dredged it in flower and salt and sauted it in butter (so my girls would eat it), and it was HEAVEN. I swear, that is one delicate fish. It's so delicate, I wouldn't do anything else with it.

I served it with angel hair tossed with my homemade pesto. Yum.

Also bought a boneless leg o lamb. Still pondering that recipe. Any suggestions? Stay tuned.
    Aloha from Lavagal

Re: What's for supper?

I, too, had something tasty from Costco...wild mushroom with Brie soup, ready to heat kind. First time I've tried it. Deeeelish! Added a side salad and some fresh fruit.

Comment

Me three! I went to Costco today too but I got a couple pizza slices with some groceries. I added a spinach salad with it.

I would roast the lamb with some herbs, lemon juice and olive oil.

Comment

Originally posted by i-hungry
        Me three! I went to Costco today too but I got a couple pizza slices with some groceries. I added a spinach salad with it.

I would roast the lamb with some herbs, lemon juice and olive oil.
        Yumm. Me too. Maybe add some red potatoes, garlic and chopped sweet onions. I love lamb.

Comment

Red Lobster hobron way with family. Vey good food, good service. Only complaint;
          they allowed two couples with two babies with huge strollers to dine who used those incredibly obnoxious nextel squawking beeping chirping noise maker walky talkies.
          Was about to yell;
          "Hey, can you turn that UP!? this rude conversation at our table is so loud i can almost not hear you!"

Comment

Working...
          X