*waves* Hi!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *waves* Hi!

Thought I'd do a quick little 'Hi' in case you see me pop up in a thread. I got an invite from Kelly808 to come here, I do the American Idols spoilers on the HonoluluAdvertiser board...and other random annoying postings there.

I live in Michigan just across the St Clair river from Canada, in fact I can look off from in front of my house and see Sombra Onterio, Canada.

I've never been to Hawaii, maybe I'll get to visit one day..dunno, maybe when the kids are older (I have girls, an eleven year old and a seven year old...oh and a thirty-four year old).

I'm dyslexic so don't mind the typos I gave up on correcting them.

I push pigments and the odd pixel or two, in other words I do art...silverpoint, oils, watercolors and some photoshop stuff. Maybe some of you have seen my stuff, I did some of the the CD artwork for the group PALI...the illustration pieces in the liner notes and front cover art.

Ummmm....anything else ya wanna know just ask
    Last edited by Peshkwe; May 22, 2004, 03:43 PM.

Re: *waves* Hi!

Hi Peshkwe: Aloha from Hawaii...just saw your short bio on this Hawaii Threads site. For some reason I can't reply on the AI forum set up by HA paper so I just read their comments...some very amusing. Thanks to you and Mahina I've been able to "cheat" on the phone#'s and send them to people living away from HI so they would be able to vote immediately. I just read your evaluation about AI on another thread...which is closed until later and I agree that Fantasia did a very intense performance she probably will win! It was so easy to vote with three different lines to use. Mahalo for all you've done through this competition. I probably would not have watched the AI show had it not been for the newspapers publishing articles on the Hawaii contestants. But I was one that voted...sometimesI could only get 3 votes in!
    Retired Senior Member

Comment

Re: *waves* Hi!

Hi and your welcome, I didn't mind doing the spoilers, kinda fun but it can get confusing. I can confuse easy tho.

Comment

Working...
      X