Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone can help find the cheapest flight from HNL to LA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone can help find the cheapest flight from HNL to LA?

My grandma just called me to help find them the cheapest fares for a plane trip from here to LA on 12/22 to 12/29 roundtrip. Another person will be going with her and since they're seniors, then maybe they can get a discount.

The thing is, that she's asking for one that will be $300, which so far, I've seen for $120 more.

Anyone can help? (so far, I've searched expedia.com and priceline.com)
    How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Re: Anyone can help find the cheapest flight from HNL to LA?

Originally posted by doc1456
    My grandma just called me to help find them the cheapest fares for a plane trip from here to LA on 12/22 to 12/29 roundtrip. Another person will be going with her and since they're seniors, then maybe they can get a discount.

The thing is, that she's asking for one that will be $300, which so far, I've seen for $120 more.

Anyone can help? (so far, I've searched expedia.com and priceline.com)
    She picked the wrong time to want to fly. If she can fly the week earlier, HA has a fare for about $180 to LAX on 12/18 and $385 to come back to HNL on 12/29.

ATA has "senior fares" for $163 to go to LAX and $363 to come back to HNL, same travel dates. If she could come back New Year's Day, the fare goes down to $244. Nobody likes flying on New Years Day. So if she wanted to stay in LAX for a week longer, she could save ucka piles of money.

If you want to go cheap, you can try Priceline auctions and take your chances.

Miulang
    Last edited by Miulang; November 17, 2005, 08:48 AM.
    "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
    X