This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impact 210 (Impact210) the modeling company

Impact 210 (Impact210) the modeling company that has been making all the buzz is praised by the industry – below is just a sample of what people in the industry are saying about them.
    “It has been a professional networking experience with Impact210. Recent events held by Impact210 have arisen new opportunities for Trinice by Femenina & Femenina Cosmetics. Thank you for the opportunity & experience of working with you. Your support has made a big impact on us! Special thanks to Jessica Koslow for believing in me!”
    Trinice Aponte, Femenina, LLC. (October, ESC: Justin’s NYC)
    “Impact210 models had a great impact on my audiences. The girls are professional, take directions well, and looked great in our clothing. We are still receiving great feedback about our show. Thanks Impact210. I will use you again for our Spring 06' fashion show.”
    Kissa Thompson, Buttaflyunltd.com (October, ESC: Justin’s NYC)
    “Impact delivers with beauty and flair the very best in pop culture. From superstars to newcomers, the site is fresh and exciting featuring well written and well photographed subjects. The Impact site is easy to navigate and is permanently bookmarked on every computer in my office.”
    Gil Robertson, publicist for Balli (October, Buzz)
    “I just wanted to say thank you so much for the photos – they are FANTASTIC! I’m sending them over to the group right now, and I’m sure they will be thrilled. Jo Basch’s interview was great and really stood out from everything else we did that week. Hope to work with you again soon!”

Monica Herrera, Susan Blond, Inc., publicist for C-Note (November)
    “Impact210 is a refreshing and innovative form of new media that highlights artists in a positive and informative light.”
    Cheryl Crowley, Susan Blond, Inc., publicist for Jordan Knight (November)
    “Thanks so much for the story on Khamit Kinks. Stephanie Nolasco did a great job. I have to commend you on the site and the writing. The writing is excellent.”

Jackie O., 4sight media, publicist for Khamit Kinks (November)
    “Thanks so much. We are loving the article. xxxx”
    Kim D’Amato, owner, Priti hands and feet spa boutique (November)
    “Impact 210: The Magazine has been an invaluable source of information on pop culture lifestyles. We have always considered them ahead of the curve, with their finger on the pulse of the streets, and their excellence in reportage. Machine Shop is proud to have been able to work with them on the Fort Minor record.”

Greg Sato, Machine Shop Marketing, publicist for Fort Minor project (November)

“Everything went extremely well and the models came on time. I will definitely come to you again.”

Dominga Martin, Crème Magazine, movie casting (November 4, 2005)

“The pictures look so hot!”

Sarah Cirkiel, Pitch Control PR, Michael Wesetly publicist (December 2005)

“The article looks great! Thanks again for everything!!”

Becky Hickey, founder Sk8bags (November 2005)

“Thank you for the great piece! I like how it came out, and thank you for
    also mentioning my website.”
    For more info visit www.impact210.com

Impact210 (Impact 210) Showcases M1 of Dead Prez in designer Michael Wesetly; www.imp

Impact210 (Impact 210) Showcases M1 of Dead Prez in designer Michael Wesetly; www.impact210.com.

NOVEMBER 12, 2005 – On November 8 the worlds of hip hop and high fashion collided at the offices of Impact210. Koch Records hosted the album listening party for M1 of dead prez’s debut solo project, Confidential due in stores early 2006. Immediately preceding the listening session was a photo shoot featuring M1 wearing the Spring 2006 collection from Olympus Fashion Week 2006 designer Michael Wesetly. This never before fashion collaboration was caught on camera by Bruce Lemler and will be featured in the December issue of www.impact210themagazine.com.

Feel free to contact me with any questions!

Jessica Koslow
    Editor, Impact 210
    447 Broadway, 4th Floor
    SOHO, New York 10013
    888-SOHO-210
    917-754-8938
    www.impact210.com
    www.impact210themagazine.com

What's new at Impact 210?

Listed below are a couple of helpful resources.

**Join our Monthly mailing list (Impact 210 News)
    **Check local and national castings 24/7

Comment

Impact210 (Impact 210) Watches 50 Cent Get Richer; www.impact210.com.

Impact210 (Impact 210) Watches 50 Cent Get Richer; www.impact210.com.

50 Cent is about to massacre his competition once again. On Nov. 8, “Get Rich Or Die Tryin’,” the soundtrack to his new movie based loosley on his life will be released, followed by the movie, which hits theaters the next day, Nov. 9. Impact210 Editor-in-Chief Jessica Koslow sat down with the G-Unit giant at The Essex Hotel in Manhattan an the eve of his film's release for an interview for the cover of the November issue of Impact210: The Magazine, where he revealed the turning point in his life, how he treats women right and what’s #1 on his wish list.

Feel free to contact me with any questions!

Jessica Koslow
      Editor, Impact 210
      447 Broadway, 4th Floor
      SOHO, New York 10013
      888-SOHO-210
      917-754-8938
      www.impact210.com
      www.impact210themagazine.com

What's new at Impact 210?

Listed below are a couple of helpful resources.

**Join our Monthly mailing list (Impact 210 News)
      **Check local and national castings 24/7

Comment

Re: Impact 210 (Impact210) the modeling company

Spam Alert!

Auntie Lynn
        Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
        Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Re: Impact210 (Impact 210) Watches 50 Cent Get Richer; www.impact210.com.

Spam Alert!

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Re: Impact210 (Impact 210) Showcases M1 of Dead Prez in designer Michael Wesetly; www.imp

Spam Alert!

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Re: Impact 210 (Impact210) the modeling company

Since replying to messages bumps them up in the "Latest Posts" view, the best strategy for spam threads is to report them, but otherwise ignore them. They get shut down eventually!

Comment

Working...
              X