Chicken Little

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicken Little

For the second movie of the day my friend and I went to see Chicken Little at Ward. It was a fun movie to watch, however there is a couple of minor points that don't make sense. The first one is the reason why two aliens leave their spaceship and keep the their door open so that Chicken Little and his friends get back one of their friends who got stuck inside the ship (somehow the two aliens did not notice Chicken Little's friend was inside of the spaceship). The second thing was that while Chicken Little and his friends where in the spaceship they notice a lot of what looks like internal alien body parts, it was never explained what was that stuff.

Re: Chicken Little

I haven't seen it (my wife and daughter did), but I've been more curious about it from the Disney/Pixar standpoint. You know, the question of whether Disney has a future in computer animation since the break-up, or whether Disney animation as a whole has any life left, period.

It looks like it's a lot of fun, but somehow doesn't carry the emotional weight of a "Toy Story" or "Finding Nemo." More one of their "easy gag" line of films, like "Hercules" and however many other films they've done that did relatively well, but were forgotten very quickly.

The movie was finally toppled from the top spot at the box office, but I guess it's doing well...

Comment

Working...
    X