Out of Practice on CBS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out of Practice on CBS

I watched a couple of episodes of Out of Practice on CBS, which airs on Monday night at 8:30 pm. It's kind of funny with Henry Winkler and Stockard Channing as divorced parents who are both doctors and they have three grown kids who are also doctors.

Re: Out of Practice on CBS

I think it's Henry Winkler's best work since "Happy Days" . BTW... the writing team from the very funny Frasier does this show too.
    Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
    Flickr

Comment

I've been watching the entire first season of cbs out of practice and I am rather impressed. I was expecting a lot due to the star studded cast, and wasn't disappointed. However, I would like some less formulaic sitcom writing.

Comment

I see "Fonzie" and company return to CBS next week(along with that awful Jenna Elfman show)to go head to head with ABC's "Latin Night" lineup. I am going to watch OOP @ 7:00 then flip tp ABC to watch Freddie. I can't stand Courting Alex.

Flickr

Comment

Accordinng to the CBS web site for the show they are moving to Wednesday night starting on March 22.
          Last edited by helen; March 10, 2006, 11:05 PM. Reason: re-doing the entire note after checking references

Comment

It will be on this Wednesday night at 7:00 pm (HST) on CBS.

Comment

Show watch tonight "Happy Days" fans....Marion Ross AKA Mrs. C,guest stars on tonight's "Out of Practice".

Flickr

Comment

A very funny epsiode. The storyline with Marion Ross as Stewart's old rececptionist who thinks Stewart and Lydia is still married is priceless, granted they had to throw in "slipping on a banana peel", "dog eating a note" and "Crystal suspecting Stewart is cheating on her" to add to the mix.

Comment

Working...
                X