• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Jamba Juice

Good deed for today:

Link to coupon. coupon valid from Nov 25 til Dec 2

Your welcome.
    Last edited by adrian; November 23, 2005, 04:36 AM.
    How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Re: Free Jamba Juice

Originally posted by doc1456
    Good deed for today:

Link to coupon. coupon valid from Nov 25 til Dec 2

Your welcome.
    That is a good coupon, and I do thank you for sharing it with all of us. I love Jamba Juice and their "Aloha Pineapple" smoothie. In fact, I bought the official Jamba Juice book that has most of the receipes for the more popular smoothies and fruit drinks they make. It comes in handy for me, as the closest Jamba Juice to me is up in Harvard University area in Cambridge, MA.

Usually, about this time of year, Jamba Juice Hawaii has the joint campaign with the Hawaii Food Bank to collect canned food at their Oahu locations. A donor, at least in the past, would get a coupon good for a 24 oz. smoothie at Jamba Juice in exchange for five cans of fruits and/or vegetables. Jamba and the HFB have done this for the last couple of years. I don't know if it's on this year, but if it is, I'm taking advantage of it...it's a great deal..donate food and get a smoothie in return!!

Comment

Originally posted by Surfingfarmboy
      Usually, about this time of year, Jamba Juice Hawaii has the joint campaign with the Hawaii Food Bank to collect canned food at their Oahu locations. A donor, at least in the past, would get a coupon good for a 24 oz. smoothie at Jamba Juice in exchange for five cans of fruits and/or vegetables. Jamba and the HFB have done this for the last couple of years. I don't know if it's on this year, but if it is, I'm taking advantage of it...it's a great deal..donate food and get a smoothie in return!!
      Well, I got it from a local forum, where someone got it from an email, so I guess its a seperate offer from the canned food drive.

The weird thing is, that some people used the coupon today, and it worked.
      How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Thanks, Adrian.
        Must admit I'm a bit huhu with JJ. They've discontinued their featured holiday smoothie...and my favorite flavor...Pumpkin Smash. Damn...that was sooooooooo good.

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue
          Must admit I'm a bit huhu with JJ. They've discontinued their featured holiday smoothie...and my favorite flavor...Pumpkin Smash. Damn...that was sooooooooo good.
          Good news for you, tutusue. The Kailua Jamba Juice still has it. A customer in the Kailua JJ was asking about why it wasn't available anymore no more than 30 mins. ago. The cashier replied that it was still available, but they didn't have it posted on their menu board.

Comment

Originally posted by Surfingfarmboy
            Good news for you, tutusue. The Kailua Jamba Juice still has it. A customer in the Kailua JJ was asking about why it wasn't available anymore no more than 30 mins. ago. The cashier replied that it was still available, but they didn't have it posted on their menu board.
            Kewl! Thanks for the heads up. While it's a bit of a trek (not to mention gas $) from Makaha to Kailua, I will ask about it the next time I'm in town or Kapolei. No JJs out my way!

Comment

The Five-a-Day Keeps Hunger Away fundraiser is on throughout the month of December. Just as described above, take those cans of fruit and veggies to your fav JJ location and get the coupon for a free smoothie.

Comment

Working...
              X