Zathura

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zathura

Saw Zathura at Ward on late Saturday afternoon with my friend. Kind of a whacky movie but enjoyable.

Re: Zathura

Was it like Jumanji ? I found Jumanji a good idea , but rushed through. I hope Zathura was done better.
    Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
    Flickr

Comment

Both were written by the same person. I have only seen Jumanji once and it was a long time ago. Short answer is I don't know.

Comment

Zathura is an awesome movie and it has the same context as Jumanji. In Jumanji a boy is sucked in the game and later thirty years after he is released when two orphans roll a double. Soon they are whisked in an adventure that brings the jungle into the suburbs. One of the Orphans cheat by rolling the dice not on his turn and is transformed into a monkey.
        Zathura is pretty much the same idea. In Zathura when the little boy finds The game in the basement he also finds Jumanji too but chooses to grab Zathura instead it's not in the movie but it's written in the book.
        A Warrior does not give up on what he loves he finds the love in what he does.

Comment

Working...
        X