This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hough For Congress

Fellow Bloggers...A new dog, a blue dog democrat is challenging Neal Abercrombie for the 1st Congressional District (HI). Neil's time to move on or up has come and Richard Hough hopes to give Hawaii a new vision. A new direction. His comprehensive vision for Hawaii and the 1st Congressional District address our growing challenges by combining our issues in a collective package and addressing them as a whole rather than the band aid techniques of the past.

Visit his Website at http://www.houghforcongress.org for more information...

Mahalo
    Hough For Congress

HoughforCongress

Fellow Bloggers...A new dog, a blue dog democrat is challenging Neal Abercrombie for the 1st Congressional District (HI). Neil's time to move on or up has come and Richard Hough hopes to give Hawaii a new vision. A new direction. His comprehensive vision for Hawaii and the 1st Congressional District addresses our growing challenges by combining the issues into a collective package and addressing them as a whole rather than the band aid techniques of the past.

Mahalo
    Hough For Congress

Comment

A New Dog, A Blue Dog Democrat

Fellow Bloggers...A new dog, a blue dog democrat is challenging Neal Abercrombie for the 1st Congressional District (HI). Neil's time to move on or up has come and Richard Hough hopes to give Hawaii a new vision. A new direction. His comprehensive vision for Hawaii and the 1st Congressional District address our growing challenges by combining our issues into a collective package and addressing them as a whole rather than the band aid techniques of the past.

Mahalo
      Hough For Congress

Comment

Hough For Congress

Fellow Bloggers...A new dog, a blue dog democrat is challenging Neal Abercrombie for the 1st Congressional District (HI). Neil's time to move on or up has come and Richard Hough hopes to give Hawaii a new vision. A new direction. His comprehensive vision for Hawaii and the 1st Congressional District address our growing challenges by combining our issues into a collective package and addressing them as a whole rather than the band aid techniques of the past.

Mahalo
        Hough For Congress

Comment

Hough For Congress

Like Movies, try to get your hands on The Wal-Mart Movie. Visit www.walmartwatch.com. Then learn more about a new blue dog democrat that is challenging Neal Abercrombie for the 1st Congressional District (HI).

Why haven't you heard of him yet? Out of respect for the Party he is waiting on his meeting with the State Democratic Party Chairman, next Monday, before officially launching into the traditional media.

Neil's time to move on or up has come as Richard Hough hopes to give Hawaii a new vision. A new direction. His comprehensive vision for Hawaii and the 1st Congressional District address our growing challenges by combining our issues into a collective package and addressing them as a whole rather than the band aid techniques of the past.

Mahalo
          Hough For Congress

Comment

Crime should Equal Time - Vote Hough

Fellow Bloggers...A new dog, a blue dog democrat is challenging Neal Abercrombie for the 1st Congressional District (HI). Neil's time to move on or up has come and Richard Hough hopes to give Hawaii a new vision. A new direction. His comprehensive vision for Hawaii and the 1st Congressional District address our growing challenges [such as crime] by combining our issues into a collective package and addressing them as a whole rather than the band aid techniques of the past.

A special message concerning the growing rape problem in Hawaii: Richard says, "Let no rape go unpunished, give these boys the punishment their actions deserve. The excuse that their 'youthful minds' don't know right from wrong is only aggrevates and perpetuates the social ills of our society." Put the ring leader on trial as an adult and give the rest of the boys full punishment and time behind bars within the juvenial system.

- unfortunate developments that come from years of poor urban planning and social neglect

Mahalo
            Hough For Congress

Comment

Re: HoughforCongress

Someone get this spamming fool outta here...

Comment

Re: Hough For Congress

Originally posted by houghforcongress
                Richard Hough hopes to give Hawaii a new vision.
                If that vision includes spamming groups like you've done here, then I'd say your vision... well... sucks.
                If you have any funds you'd be well advised to hire a professional media consultant, because you obviously don't have a clue. Unless, of course, your goal is to lose votes.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Re: Weakly Flogging Volume 2

Hey, Hough... I hear there's a congressional seat open in California, since that congressman got busted for taking $2.4 million in bribes. Check it out at http://www.cnn.com/2005/POLITICS/11/...ham/index.html .

Comment

Mahalo, Moderator(s)

Just wanted to give a big mahalo nui loa to Ryan for sweeping that congressional wannabe spammer outta here within mere hours of his joining Hawaii Threads. Good job, Ryan! I think that sets a new record for the shortest membership, yeah?
                    I'm not sure if Mel even saw the spammer in the Hawaiian Media section before the guy got banned, but if it was Mel that cleaned the spam posts out of that section, then a mahalo to him as well.

Comment

Re: Mahalo, Moderator(s)

FWIW, houghforcongress is only banned for a month. If, after that time, he or she wants to more genuinely engage our community in talk of politics (and food and Christmas decorations and...), he or she certainly is free to.

I did think it was entertaining how houghforcongress decided everyone here was a blogger. I'd never impugn your integrity with such a label!

Comment

Re: A new dog, A blue dog Democrat

Originally posted by houghforcongress
                        Fellow Bloggers...
                        I'm not a blogger.

A new dog, a blue dog democrat is challenging Neal Abercrombie for the 1st Congressional District (HI). Neil's time to move on or up has come and Richard Hough hopes to give Hawaii a new vision. A new direction.
                        ... A new way of spelling Congressman Abercrombie's name.

Hmm ... how about Neill? Neall? Kneel!

Comment

Working...
                        X