Moving to UHM in January!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving to UHM in January!

Hi, I'm moving to UHM in January! I'm a bit confused by the registratoin process. If anyone who currently goes there can help me out, I'd appreciate it much!

Re: Moving to UHM in January!

Are you staying in student housing? I assume you were already accepted and simply need to get up to speed. Registration will likely be the first week of classes for you since you are starting in the middle of the year. You will need to get a MyUH computer id and password created right away when you get there. Go to the Student Center adjacent to the Bookstore for that with your acceptance letter and payment docs. You can also check out:
    http://www.hawaii.edu/myuh/manoa/

for more info. Enjoy--it's a good school.
    Haoleboy

Comment

Re: Moving to UHM in January!

that's right, i was already accepted. I have a myuh id and password, as well as university email.

you kind of answered my question already, thanks! i was worried about when to register, because the time table shows registration for 59~60 units Dec. 5th at 1pm. However, at the bottom, it said transfer students are to register January 4th and/or 5th. I was worried because it was so close the the semester!

As for housing, I'm waiting to hear back still...that also has me a bit worried.

Comment

Working...
      X