X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 16-year-old and a missile?!

Check it out:
    http://starbulletin.com/breaking/breaking.php?id=3972

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Re: 16-year-old and a missile?!

And to think when I was 10-years old I once threatened to blow up my friend's house with a billion nuclear bombs...I coulda gotten the death penalty if I said it in today's world!
    Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe
      And to think when I was 10-years old I once threatened to blow up my friend's house with a billion nuclear bombs...I coulda gotten the death penalty if I said it in today's world!
      And to think of the trouble we got into as kids just blowing up a mailbox with a single regular little ol' firecracker. Not even an M-80, but!
      Anyway, when I saw that notice today, my first thought was wondering if they caught the kid when he tried to take the missle through the school's metal detector.

Comment

Now the SB did say his school was in the Youth correctional facility? Isn't that a secured facility already?

Okay so you can keep the guns, knives, crack and most other illicit items out of their prison but somehow this kid believes he can smuggle in a missle...hmmmm...right...how stupid does this kid think he is? He forgot the launcher! Wat he was goin light em wit one match? Das da problem wit today's youth, no can tink!

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe
          Now the SB did say his school was in the Youth correctional facility? Isn't that a secured facility already?
          Yeah, it is. But remember two weeks ago there was a guy who escaped from the Red Roof Inn (aka the Hawaii State Mental Hospital) with a machete. Yes, they let him work on the grounds there with a machete. And why was he there in the first place? For committing crimes with a knife. Then he escaped and was running around Kaneohe with a machete.
          As they say in those beer commercials: Brilliant! Brilliant!

Comment

Hmmm dat kid should run for Mayor of Honolulu...ya never know

Comment

Working...
            X