Any Famous Hilo High grads out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Famous Hilo High grads out there?

Hilo high school is planning thier 100 celebration . We are looking for famous graduates(living or past) of Hilo high school. anyone on this board know of anyone?
    Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
    Flickr

Re: Any Famous Hilo High grads out there?

One place to start is a Google search for the phrase "graduate of Hilo High School" or "graduated from Hilo High School" (including the quotes). It brings up some biographies of people that are online that include that phrase.

Wouldn't the alumni association have a database of "where are they now?" information?

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon
      One place to start is a Google search for the phrase "graduate of Hilo High School" or "graduated from Hilo High School" (including the quotes). It brings up some biographies of people that are online that include that phrase.

Wouldn't the alumni association have a database of "where are they now?" information?
      Thanks for the info... the alumni association is very small
      Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
      Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by alohabear
        Hilo high school is planning thier 100 celebration . We are looking for famous graduates(living or past) of Hilo high school. anyone on this board know of anyone?

Besides my cousins who live in Kona and another friend in Washington State, I don't know too many Hilo grads. However there is this relatively new place that I found where local grads from various island high schools are set up in a registry/directory:

Homegrown Hawaii

It seems like it recently started, so the database is a bit small. But it offers listings and browsing for free with registration which is better than the big national paysites like Classmates.com.

post #1,500
        Last edited by mel; December 5, 2005, 12:03 PM.
        I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Working...
        X