Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Searching for name of this song

Aloha from florida!
    Fiance is from Moloka'i Hawaii born and raised, and on a family reunion trip there last year driving around honolulu I heard this song on the radio, but I don't remember much about it just a lyric.....Will you marry me.....and I believe it was a guy singing the song. Anyone have a clue to what the name might be?

Much Mahalo!
    Charity / Malia (Malia was given to me by a lady at the swap meet at aloha stadium that had the coconut's with the hawaiian names on them)

Re: Searching for name of this song

Originally posted by Malia & Miki'ele
    Aloha from florida! ----- last year driving around honolulu I heard this song on the radio, but I don't remember much about it just a lyric.....Will you marry me.....and I believe it was a guy singing the song. Anyone have a clue to what the name might be?
    Aloha to you in Florida!

That song you're talking about is by Wayne Wonder. The song name is Perfect Proposal.

Wayne Wonder is a dancehall reggae performer out of Jamaica. You probably heard that song being aired in Honolulu on either 98.5FM "Island Rhythms" or 100.3FM KCCN, our two primary Reggae/Jawaiian spinners.

Here's an MTV website link that includes his bio, and also a short clip (actually a ringtone!) of the song...
    http://www.mtv.com/bands/az/wonder_wayne/artist.jhtml
    sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

Re: Searching for name of this song

OMG that is so IT! Oh Thank you so much! I don't know what I would have done with out ya! Much Much Mahalo! You're the best guys! Ok, now to enjoy this song for a little while

Thanks again!
      Mahalo!
      Malia

Comment

Working...
      X