X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some people...

Some people... oughta be locked up for life:

http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/ar.../br/br05p.html

"A man was arrested in Wahiawa yesterday afternoon after he allegedly snatched a purse from a woman sitting in a wheelchair.
    The woman told police she had the purse in her lap when the man rode past her on a bicycle and grabbed the purse about 4:05 p.m.
    Two witness who saw what happened chased after the man and caught him when he fell off the bicycle.
    Police arrested the man on suspicion of second-degree theft. The purse was recovered intact."

It's also in the Star-Bulletin at http://starbulletin.com/breaking/breaking.php?id=4015 . They say the thief was released from jail.
    Wish I knew where the basta*d lives. I'm a very non-violent person, but there are times like this that... well, whack whack!
    Last edited by LikaNui; December 15, 2005, 12:00 PM.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Re: Some people...

...I'll be right there along side with you with a whammy of a Karang Karang!!

Auntie Lynn
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

blame it on the ice!!
      Ebb And Flow

Comment

Cops cannot tell the victim where they live but...Oh what's this slip of paper that dropped into my lap? Oh my it has dat guy's name and what seems to be a home address! And look a social security number!

That's how you reduce the criminal element...let the victim have fun with the perpetrator's identity and maybe have one of their good strong friends from Waianae come pay da bugga one visit.
        Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Working...
        X