Airport Moped Parking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airport Moped Parking

Does anyone know if it’s possible to park a scooter/moped at the airport for couple weeks? And if so, do they charge you $10/day as they do for other vehicles and do you think it’s a good idea (as far as the risk of it getting stolen)? Thanks.
    Arturo

Re: Airport Moped Parking

I unfortunately don't know much about moped parking, but if you call the parking people at the airport (AMPCO Parking, (808) 861-1260), they should be able to give you that information.

My boyfriend often uses the airport facility for parking if he's going to be gone for up to a week (after that he thinks it's too costly and easier to just have someone drop him off and pick him up, but that's just his personal budgeting). He has never had any problems with his truck being parked in the airport parking facilities.

Comment

Yea, I was thinking that I might as well call them. I usually have someone drop me off also, but there won't be anyone available at the time unfortunately. Oh well, thanks for the info.
      Arturo

Comment

I've gotten stuck like that, too. I just took a cab. How far from the airport do you live? Can be expensive, yeah, but cheaper than replacing your moped. I really don't think it's a good idea to leave it there for two weeks.

Comment

I live in Makiki, so a cab will probably be around $30. I feel uncomfortable about leaving it there for 2 weeks too. I was hoping someone may have done it before and had no problems. But I guess I might as well take a cab. Thanks.
          Arturo

Comment

Working...
          X