Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SuperCuts thief

From a police report I filed Saturday morning:

This morning (Saturday, December 17, 2005) I went to Safeway at approximately 8am. When I got to the checkout line, I discovered that my Bank Of Hawaii Debit Card was missing. I returned home and searched for it, and found that BOH had called and left a message that there was unusual activity on my credit card. I went online and looked at the BOH website, and saw that my account activity included three charges from the 7-11 store in (edited out) in the past two days that were not made by myself. I also noticed that the last time I used my card was at approximately 1pm on Thursday, December 15, when I had my hair cut by a girl named (edited out) at the SuperCuts store in the (edited out) shopping center, located at (edited out).
    Seeing the three 7-11 charges, I thought that I must have dropped my credit card, but then I noticed that my bank activity report showed a different SuperCuts charge than I had actually signed for. The attached copy shows my actual receipt for $20.63 but the bank report (also attached here) shows it as a different (higher) amount, so the receipt was obviously altered and that clearly shows me that the girl at SuperCuts had kept my credit card and was using it.
    I am aware that all 7-11 stores use video security cameras, so I presume the illegal transactions were caught on tape.
    There were only two girls working in SuperCuts at the time I had my hair cut, so I suspect (name edited out) as the main suspect. I do not know the name of the other girl who was working there at the time.

I just spoke to someone at SuperCuts parent organization, the Regis Corporation in Minneapolis, Minnesota, and was treated extremely rudely, with no offer of reversing the charge or any other reparations.
    An arrest is imminent, but for now... BEWARE OF SUPERCUTS.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Re: SuperCuts thief

Don't edited out her name, let the whole internet know the name of this crook. Put it on Perry and Price ...in other words put her through the same misery she did to you.
    Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
    Flickr

Comment

Dis calls for a personal visit from Auntie Pupule!

WHACK WHACKS!

...what store, description of the gal, name, height, weight, etc.
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
        Dis calls for a personal visit from Auntie Pupule!

WHACK WHACKS!

...what store, description of the gal, name, height, weight, etc.
        AMEN SISTA!!!
        Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
        Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by alohabear
          Don't edited out her name, let the whole internet know the name of this crook. Put it on Perry and Price ...in other words put her through the same misery she did to you.
          Thanks for your comments, AlohaBear and Auntie Lynne, but until she's arrested and convicted I'm not going to release that information.
          But once that does happen, then... KA-BOOM with da info!

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui
            Thanks for your comments, AlohaBear and Auntie Lynne, but until she's arrested and convicted I'm not going to release that information.
            Very wise call, on your part. You don't want to give anyone a chance to go after you for defamation.

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio
              Very wise call, on your part. You don't want to give anyone a chance to go after you for defamation.
              You got it.
              Funny thing is, if she hadn't altered the receipt at SuperCuts and instead had just used the card at 7-11 and elsewhere, I probably would've figured I'd just dropped the card somewhere and that someone found it and was using it. (Heck, 'tis the season, so I might've just let it go and figured they needed it more than me.)
              But no, the silly girl had to go and alter my signed charge slip at SuperCuts, so it became glaringly obvious exactly who did it and what she had done. Kinda like a bank robber who drops their drivers license at the bank, ya know?
              DUMB.

And I know (or at least I hope) that not all SuperCuts hire thieves, so I'll narrow it down and say that the SuperCuts in question is on the windward side.

Comment

For what it's worth, not all SuperCuts need to be branded by this. Only the one bad person who happens to be working at SuperCuts.

I have gone to the SuperCuts at the Aiea Shopping Center for at least the past 10 years. They have given me nothing but terrific, friendly service and have never done anything at all dishonest.

All the stylists there (except one) have been working there since I started going there. They are solid, good people and I enjoy going to get my haircut from them.

Cookie, Heidi, Sweet Pea, Foxy, and the rest of the crew at Aiea SuperCuts have my grateful loyalty.
                Make trouble, have fun, do good stuffs.

Comment

heheheh. I was kinda holding my okole a bit today. My sister works at one in town. Hi Marcy! I'm glad it's not your store!

Auntie Lynn
                  Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                  Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by zztype

I have gone to the SuperCuts at the Aiea Shopping Center for at least the past 10 years.
                    Well, that explains it!

<ducking and running>

Comment

Originally posted by MadAzza
                      Well, that explains it!

<ducking and running>
                      HEY! Huh? What the...???
                      Make trouble, have fun, do good stuffs.

Comment

Teasing you about your haircut. But it's not really THAT bad.

Oops, there I go again!

Was just trying to get a rise out of you, B.

Comment

Working...
                        X