PDA

View Full Version : Introducing myself....................

anapuni808
December 25th, 2005, 08:42 AM
Aloha and Mele Kalikimaka to all!

After reading Blaine Fergestrom's column in today's Star Bulletin about the slipper gifts, I thought that this would be a great group to be part of.

I've lived in Honolulu for many years, try to stay active in community affairs, especially those having to do with Hawaiian issues. I belong to Ka Lei Maile Ali`i Hawaiian Civic Club and serve as it's treasurer. Also, work downtown for a property management company. In my "spare" time, I've started doing some graphic & web design work - not making any money so far but it's a lot of fun :)

I hope to get to know you all and make some new friends.

Aloha,
Fran

tutusue
December 25th, 2005, 09:23 AM
You may possibly be the first new member as a result of the slipper article, Fran! Very cool! And, welcome.

Mele Kalikimaka!

zztype
December 25th, 2005, 11:33 AM
Hi Fran,

Welcome and mahalo nui!

I'm a member of the Hawaiian Civic Club of Honolulu and run their web site http://www.hcchonolulu.org

The guys here can get kinda nuts sometimes, but all have good hearts. Loko maika'i!

Aloha,

Blaine

anapuni808
December 25th, 2005, 05:02 PM
Aloha Blaine -

We have exchanged emails before - most recently, saying welcome back to your webmaster gig at Star-Bulletin. Believe me, things have really improved! Please promise you will never leave again ;)

and, sorry for spelling your name wrong in my original posting!

Fran

anapuni808
December 25th, 2005, 05:05 PM
and I guess I should have mentioned, I'm webmaster for Ka Lei Maile Ali`i HCC. Our site is www.kaleimailealii.net.

Fran

1stwahine
December 26th, 2005, 04:53 AM
Aloha and Welcome Fran! I'm Auntie Lynn aka 1stwahine aka Auntie Pupule...Da Slippah Lady! ;) See ya on the boards!!!!! :D

zztype
December 31st, 2005, 12:01 AM
Happy Birthday, Fran!
Blaine