12 short of 2,000 members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12 short of 2,000 members

Think we'll hit the 2,000 mark before New Year's Day? We only need 12 more. Call a friend!

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Re: 12 short of 2,000 members

Well the active membership count is at 1,621. Hmm 1,988-1,621=367. 367 users who never completly registrated, got deleted, banned or have their accounts closed.

Comment

I'd love to bring in more people, but the other local forums I go to will ban me if I advertise.
      How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui
        Think we'll hit the 2,000 mark before New Year's Day? We only need 12 more. Call a friend!
        NOOOooooooo....I don't want more people! The chances I am gonna run into some, uh, unsavory types will increase! We only got 1.3M people in these isles! With my luck, my 'ohana is going to find this board, just in time for hell to break loose on new years....grugmgrumblegrurmumblerurhsgrrr

pax

Comment

Originally posted by Pua'i Mana'o
          NOOOooooooo....I don't want more people! The chances I am gonna run into some, uh, unsavory types will increase! We only got 1.3M people in these isles! With my luck, my 'ohana is going to find this board, just in time for hell to break loose on new years....grugmgrumblegrurmumblerurhsgrrr
          Dunno why your post reminds me of this but...my former assistant was in a bidding war for an item on eBay. Turned out she was bidding against her dad in Florida who was using a user name my asst. wasn't familiar with! She eventually won the over inflated item and spent quite a bit of time grugmgrumblegrurmumblerurhsgrrr'ing!

Comment

that is the funniest thing I have read in a long time, 22sue!

Re: ebay. Nasty habit I had with it. For a few years there. I had to stop using it for commerce, although I still use it to check for prices (I am a believer in efficient market theory, blah blah blah).

pax

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue
              ... she was bidding against her dad in Florida who was using a user name my asst. wasn't familiar with! She eventually won the over inflated item ...

and all the time, it was a prezzy for him, eh?!

Comment

Working...
              X