PDA

View Full Version : Hi, everyone

miwa
December 29th, 2005, 06:58 AM
I found out about this forum through an article in the paper about the slippers, and I just had to find out more about all you wonderful people. I just posted a reply in the Mixed Plate forum (Blind Date topic). Looking forward to being a part of this great community and thanks for letting me be a part of it.

Shan-n
December 29th, 2005, 07:56 AM
Welcome Miwa!! I am kind of new too!

miwa
December 29th, 2005, 08:54 AM
Thanks for the welcome, Shan-n. I was reading through some of the posts on various topics, and I swear, I've been at my computer for over two hours because the comments and discussions were so interesting. It can be pretty addicting, no?

kimo55
December 29th, 2005, 08:57 AM
Looking forward to being a part of this great community and thanks for letting me be a part of it.
hold on there a minute. ya aren't a member yet. first ya gotta go thru the hazing ritual and initiation:

You will first hike diamond head crater trail carrying aunty on piggyback.
and NO dropping her like the last three initiates!

then you will streak kalakaua in and out of/between the two major hotel lobbies of yer choice.
next day, then you will tow the top six ali'i of HT in an outrigger canoe while you paddle a wood longboard with the tow rope in yer teeth.
Where, you ask?
The complete distance of the Ala Wai.

Then, and only then... will we consider you a part of our luverly exclusive, but quite well meaning ohana here.

kimo55
December 29th, 2005, 08:58 AM
oh, and don't forget da mos' impotent t'ing; ya gotta donate to Pzarq's paypal donation site to keep this chat board alive. ya hear?! k den.

miwa
December 29th, 2005, 09:15 AM
hold on there a minute. ya aren't a member yet. first ya gotta go thru the hazing ritual and initiation:

You will first hike diamond head crater trail carrying aunty on piggyback.
and NO dropping her like the last three initiates!

then you will streak kalakaua in and out of/between the two major hotel lobbies of yer choice.
next day, then you will tow the top six ali'i of HT in an outrigger canoe while you paddle a wood longboard with the tow rope in yer teeth.
Where, you ask?
The complete distance of the Ala Wai.

Then, and only then... will we consider you a part of our luverly exclusive, but quite well meaning ohana here.

Ummm.....how much does aunty weigh? I'm only 87 pounds, so I don't think I can even pass the first hurdle.

1stwahine
December 29th, 2005, 09:25 AM
Ummm.....how much does aunty weigh? I'm only 87 pounds, so I don't think I can even pass the first hurdle.

Eh, what Aunty you guys talking about? Betta not be me! I going give you both WHACK WHACKS!

KIMO!!!!!! :mad:

aUNTIE lYNN :rolleyes:

kimo55
December 29th, 2005, 09:27 AM
well, who was that, then?!

1stwahine
December 29th, 2005, 09:31 AM
well, who was that, then?!

Ok, it was me. heheheh :p

Auntie Lynn ;)

lurkah
December 29th, 2005, 09:34 AM
KIMO!!!!!! :mad:

Box his ears, Auntie, no sked! :p Hee hee...

tutusue
December 29th, 2005, 12:02 PM
No worries...if you're over 60 or have a minimum of 3 mo`opuna then you get to bypass all rituals and hazings! :D

However, reputation points have no such exemptions! :rolleyes:

anapuni808
December 29th, 2005, 10:35 PM
uh-oh - i'm over 60 but don't meet the rest of the requirements. can i still be a member? you folks didn't tell me there were membership stuffs to go through. i'm old - cannot hike diamond head, cannot carry auntie - shoots, can barely carry myself! do you ever make exceptions?

fran

kimo55
December 29th, 2005, 10:42 PM
ok, we will bend in yer case:

if... you can carry... a tune in a karaoke bar.
urine.

IF... you can carry a budweiser from da kitchen to da barcalounger.
urine.

howz dat!?

miwa
December 29th, 2005, 11:58 PM
No worries...if you're over 60 or have a minimum of 3 mo`opuna then you get to bypass all rituals and hazings! :D

However, reputation points have no such exemptions! :rolleyes:

Shucks, I'm not over 60. And I don't know what a mo'opuna is, so I don't think I have them. :confused:

1stwahine
December 30th, 2005, 12:03 AM
Shucks, I'm not over 60. And I don't know what a mo'opuna is, so I don't think I have them. :confused:

...heheheh den I don't think you older than me! ;)

Auntie Lynn

BTW: I weigh ova 280 LBS. :p

miwa
December 30th, 2005, 12:08 AM
...heheheh den I don't think you older than me! ;)

Auntie Lynn

BTW: I weigh ova 280 LBS. :p

You don't look a day over 35! And you don't look a pound over......120!

1stwahine
December 30th, 2005, 12:12 AM
You don't look a day over 35! And you don't look a pound over......120!

Bless your heart dear! I like you. We are going to be great friends. I'm going to be 50 on January 14th. As for my weight, I lied. Sorry. I was 225 lbs. I got very ill. Lost the weight and now I'm Sexy! ;)

Auntie Lynn

BTW: mo`opuna is Grandchildren. :D

miwa
December 30th, 2005, 12:17 AM
Bless your heart dear! I like you. We are going to be great friends. I'm going to be 50 on January 14th. As for my weight, I lied. Sorry. I was 225 lbs. I got very ill. Lost the weight and now I'm Sexy! ;)

Auntie Lynn

Well, I'm older than you are. Lets hear it for us sexy, beautiful, single older women.

1stwahine
December 30th, 2005, 12:19 AM
Well, I'm older than you are. Lets hear it for us sexy, beautiful, single older women.

Hip hip hooray! Shake dat bootie, shake dat bootie! :D :p

Leo Lakio
December 30th, 2005, 11:40 AM
Oh, I can see Auntie Pupule & Miwa are gonna have a GREAT time in this thread now --- anyone who can't deal with middle-aged single wahine having a crazy-good time, avert your eyes now!

The rest of us will be here to provide running commentary...

Hau`oli makahiki hou!

1stwahine
December 30th, 2005, 11:45 AM
Sock-it-to-me BABY! 2006 ;)

aUNTIE lYNN :p

miwa
December 30th, 2005, 01:12 PM
Yeah, 2006, the year of the sexy, single, older female - we still got a lot of mileage on us.

A very happy new year to you all.