Plastic Surgery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plastic Surgery

Does anyone recommend or know of a good, reputable plastic surgeon in Hawaii (on Oahu?).......any shared stories would be welcome - and of who to stay away from too.......also a recommended or reputable dermatologist

thanks for any input

Re: Plastic Surgery

My son had reconstructive surgery from a guy who specializes in such things but also does the typical augmentations/face lift kind of stuff. His name is James Penoff. He was with Straub at the time; may be in private practice now. He comes very highly recommended. He was in the Top 100 Doctors issue of Honolulu magazine.

Comment

I know of a few plastic surgeon's offices who offer free seminars and discuss their services and show slides of their patients. I've been to both Dr. Caputy's and Dr. Schlesinger's seminars. And if you ask me if I've been one of their patients, I would never admit it, so don't ask!

Comment

Okay Miwa, I won't ask - but can I assume that you liked the end results?

Comment

Originally posted by Kilinahe
          My son had reconstructive surgery from a guy who specializes in such things but also does the typical augmentations/face lift kind of stuff. His name is James Penoff. He was with Straub at the time; may be in private practice now.
          I'm sorry, but i would never let someone near me with a scalpel who is just practicing.

Comment

Working...
          X