Miami Vice : This summer baby!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miami Vice : This summer baby!

Here's the first look at Miami Vice starring Colin Farrell and Jamie Foxx.
    Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
    Flickr

Re: Miami Vice : This summer baby!

You know, when I saw the trailer for this in a theater recently, I was convinced it was a setup for a larger joke.

Well, I guess if bringing back the "Dukes of Hazzard" can make money, why not "Miami Vice"? I would've thought the series would be recycled before a big screen adaptation, but... I'm sure the movie budget is more fun to work with.

I barely remember the show. I know I watched it, and that I stopped after it got all voodoo, but did I like it? No idea.

Comment

I think it might be more promising if the film actually embraced the 80's cheeseball factor. It doesn't look so much like a Miami Vice movie as it does a remake of Heat set in Miami. It looks like it takes itself much too seriously. It looks nothing like the series looked; it looks like a typical gritty crime thriller. I hope the trailer is really not a good indication of what the movie is like. I'm hoping the movie has more of a sense of humor.

And there are approximately 30,000 actors who would be be better as Crockett than Colin Farrell.

Comment

Brad Pitt would have made a better Crockett
        Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
        Flickr

Comment

Working...
        X