Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Auntie Lynn For Governor!!! Lets get behind her!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auntie Lynn For Governor!!! Lets get behind her!

If Minnesota can have a Pro Wrestler... and California can have a Terminator... Why Can't Hawaii have someone Pupule?

Let's all get behind Auntie as she truly has some passion for the State.

Besides that... can you imagine Auntie moving out of Mayor Wrights into the Governors Mansion?

As the Election gets closer... lets truly try and do our best to get one of our fellow bloggers elected.

At least I think she's a little more Sober that Bu !

Re: Auntie Lynn For Governor!!! Lets get behind her!

Anyone contemplating a run for public office should be familiar with these agencies and their policies:

Campaign Spending Commission
    http://www.hawaii.gov/campaign/

Office of Elections
    http://www.hawaii.gov/elections/

Hawaii State Ethics Commission
    http://www.hawaii.gov/ethics/
    I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Mahalo Mel

Lynn
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Aloha Family and Friends! For the past several weeks I have been playing with the idea of running for Governor of the State of Hawai'i. What started out at a friendly dinner amongst friends over a conversation of "what if's" of having someone run for office for the FUN of it. What could happen has blossomed into something that has become a possibility. Something in which has taken it's own course of making "Wishes" come true!

With this mind, nothing is impossible. I have lived many of the realities in which face our State. I am a Widow, a mother of three soldiers - I cried the tears, I felt the pain, I know the sorrows of those who have loved ones fighting the WAR, we've been Homeless, I live in Public Housing, I know the suffering of what it is to not have enough food and money every month, I take care of my elderly 81 year old mom, I took care of my late husband who died of Lou Gerigh's Disease at the age of 47, I am a recovering Drug Addict - 5 years clean this September, I lost my malefriend of 9 years to ICE and the Streets (now in OCCC), I am a grandmother, and last but not least...I have Mental Illness. I am Bi-Polar.

I am not ashame of what I have been through in Life. I am who I am today because of them. It is because of them, I am strong, humble and LOVED. I will therefore run and campaign wholeheartedly...my love for God and the people of our State will see me through. Whatever happens ~ happens.

They say when one runs for "Political Office" all the "Dirty Laundry" comes out. Well, mine is all on my Blog for all to read. Before they dig up anymore. I'll save them the trouble. All questions will be answered with a YES! ROFLMAO! I ain't innocent by no means. Let the campaign begin!

I'll have Fun doing it...afterall, it's my personality!

Mahalo,

Alyn Vasquez
      Auntie Pupule

btw: You got to admit...I got fricken "Guts" to run! No moa Kala but get GUTS!

Update: First Promise if I get elected, NO NATIONAL GUARDSMEN AND WOMEN TO THE MIDDLE EAST! No how ~ No way!!!! Hooha!

...I told my son what I was planning to do.

He said, "Mom, why don't you run for City Council first?"

"Why? If I going run, why not run for the the big one? I makule already!" "I can help the State better at the top!"

He looked at me and said, "Go for it, Mom!"

And that my Darlings...is all I needed to hear!
      My love, my life, my SON!

GOVERNOR:
      Linda Lingle (R)*
      Kirk Caldwell (D) - State Rep. & Attorney
      Robin Campaniano (D) - Insurance Company Executive & Ex-State Insurance Commissioner
      Mitch D'Olier (D) - Developer, Rancher, Attorney & Ex-Hawaiian Airlines President
      Lee Donahue (D) - Ex-Honolulu Police Chief
      Colleen Hanabusa (D) - State Sen., Attorney & '03 Congressional Candidate
      Harry Kim (D) - Hawaii County Mayor, Ex-Hawaii County Civil Defense Director & Army Veteran
      Mike McCartney (D) - Public Television Executive & Ex-State Sen.
      Ozell Daniel (Libertarian) - Comedian
      Alyn Vasquez (D) - Mother of Three Soldiers, Auntie Pupule, Administrator, Global Moderator (wat, I got to um' make look important too)
      Last edited by 1stwahine; January 9, 2006, 04:26 AM.
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

You got my vote! We need a "normal" person in the office of the Governor.
        Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
        Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by alohabear
          You got my vote! We need a "normal" person in the office of the Governor.
          Mahalo Alohabear!

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Wait, this is for real?

Where do you stand on the issues? How will you gain votes outside of Hithreads? Will Blaine make a website?
            How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Originally posted by doc1456
              Wait, this is for real?

Where do you stand on the issues? How will you gain votes outside of Hithreads? Will Blaine make a website?
              Adrian, on many of the issues, I have already stated where I stand right here on HT. On others, I will come out and discuss it in due time. How will I gain votes? By grass roots campaigning.

As far as having a Web Site. I already have one.

btw: Never underestimate anyone especially ME! I am not a Fool nor a Dummy! I've got God and Life's belt on my corner.

Auntie Lynn
              Last edited by 1stwahine; January 9, 2006, 08:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
                btw: Never underestimate anyone especially ME! I am not a Fool nor a Dummy! I've got God and Life's belt on my corner.

Auntie Lynn
                I know that, but you need to make several stops in various towns and stuff. Not to mention getting it in gear if you'll be placed on the ballot.

But you got my support, and my family will give their support once they receive the news.
                How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Originally posted by doc1456
                  I know that, but you need to make several stops in various towns and stuff. Not to mention getting it in gear if you'll be placed on the ballot.

But you got my support, and my family will give their support once they receive the news.

The easy part is submitting my papers to run for Office. Thanks to Mel, I went over the requirements this morning. Do you know that I could even use "Auntie PuPule?" hahahaha

As far as making stops in various towns and stuffs as you stated...in time, in time. Planning with my family, friends and supporters in the coming weeks will be important in this campaign of mine for office.

It will be hard work and alot of dreams...wishes do come TRUE!

Mahalo Adrian for your SUPPORT!

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Anyone know where I can get a bumpersticker?

Comment

Originally posted by cezanne
                      Anyone know where I can get a bumpersticker?
                      It's been ordered. I'll let everyone know when everything is ready to be distributed. Mahalo for asking.

Auntie Lynn

Comment

It's been ordered.[...]
                        God luv ya, Lynn. You definitely have that 4 letter word...GUTS! You go, girl!

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue
                          God luv ya, Lynn. You definitely have that 4 letter word...GUTS! You go, girl!
                          Mahalo, tutusue!

Lynn

Comment

First Promise if I get elected, NO NATIONAL GUARDSMEN AND WOMEN TO THE MIDDLE EAST! No how ~ No way!!!! Hooha!
                            I hope you're kidding.

You are kidding, right?

Comment

Originally posted by MadAzza
                              I hope you're kidding.

You are kidding, right?
                              NOPE! National Guardsmen & women should "guard" our State! Nuff said.

Lynn

Comment

Working...
                              X