• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Surf Videos

It's the fastest growing VodCast!
    "Hawaii Surf Session Report" (HSSR)
    http://www.surfsessionreport.com

Hawaii Surf Session Report (HSSR) is the first & the best video podcast. A “Vodcast” of a Hawaii's best surfing action, distributed viewers every day straight to their desktop computer, cell phone or portable media device. HSSR, focuses on the best waves and the best surfers of the day. Daily video of the surf and surfers, watermen sports, the variety of people on the beach, the lifestyles and the scene on the North Shore, are captured and packaged into a mini-surf movie post surf session review. Through out the winter surf season, all parts of the islands year round.

Hawaii Surf Sessions Report creates 5 episodes a week, each one running 3-7 minutes long. Shot, then scripted, edited and posted on the net, available and distributed to our subscribers world wide, before 10 p.m. Hawaii standard time.

Good surf and good music daily, Packaged like a mini-surf movie/TV show, marketed to millions of surfers around the world, for FREE.

December was an incredible month of growth, for my website and podcast, in popularity. By the end of the month, Surf Session Report was generating 1200+ unique hits per day. Also via my RSS feed, I have over 8000 subscribers who are certain to download and watch HSSR. 5 days a week and sometimes more. The number of subscribers is expanding.

I have subscribers in Japan, France, U.K.,Mexico, Brazil, South Africa, Uraguay, Phillipines, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, and the list goes on.

Currently the podcast is ranked in the Top 30 Sports Podcasts within the iTunes Music Store. HSSR is ranked higher than Surfline's Vodcast and Surfer Magazine's Podcast.

All this positive growth without advertising, promotion or publicity from local press in it's first month online. Imagine the exposure potential with an advertising budget. Or with the help of you the readers of this post.

Check it out! Best of All It's FREE!

Aloha,
    Tom E. Stokes

Last edited by tome stokes; January 12, 2006, 09:22 AM.

The Best Podcast From Hawaii

Hawaii Surf Session Report (HSSR) is the first & the best video podcast. A “Vodcast” of a Hawaii's best surfing action, distributed viewers every day straight to their desktop computer, cell phone or portable media device. HSSR, focuses on the best waves and the best surfers of the day. Daily video of the surf and surfers, watermen sports, the variety of people on the beach, the lifestyles and the scene on the North Shore, are captured and packaged into a mini-surf movie post surf session review. Through out the winter surf season, all parts of the islands year round.

Hawaii Surf Sessions Report creates 5 episodes a week, each one running 3-7 minutes long. Shot, then scripted, edited and posted on the net, available and distributed to our subscribers world wide, before 10 p.m. Hawaii standard time.

Good surf and good music daily, Packaged like a mini-surf movie/TV show, marketed to millions of surfers around the world, for FREE.

December was an incredible month of growth, for my website and podcast, in popularity.By the end of the month, Surf Session Report was generating 1200+ unique hits per day. Also via my RSS feed, I have over 8000 subscribers who are certain to download and watch HSSR. 5 days a week and sometimes more. The number of subscribers is expanding.

I have subscribers in Japan, France, U.K.,Mexico, Brazil, South Africa, Uraguay, Phillipines, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, and the list goes on.

Currently the podcast is ranked in the Top 30 Sports Podcasts within the iTunes Music Store. HSSR ranks higher than Surfline's Vodcast and Surfer Magazine's Podcast.

All this positive growth without advertising, promotion or publicity from local press in it's first month online. Imagine the exposure potential with an advertising budget.

Aloha,
    Tom E. Stokes

Comment

Re: The Best Podcst From Hawaii

No, MY vidpodcast is the fastest growing, the first & the best video podcast, distributed to more people around the world, no scratch that; the galaxy, and we focus on the better waves and better surfers of the day, we have subscribers all across the universe... We have more advertisers on our web site and visually most cluttered web page around! We spam better on all threads more than anyone! Best of All, not only is it FREE! But even better, we PAY people to watch it! WE are better than anyone else!

Much Aloha,
      Kimo
      Last edited by kimo55; January 12, 2006, 09:49 AM.

Comment

Free Surf Videos

December was an incredible month of growth, for my website and podcast, in popularity. By the end of the month, Surf Session Report was generating 1200+ unique hits per day. Also via my RSS feed, I have over 8000 subscribers who are certain to download and watch HSSR. 5 days a week and sometimes more. The number of subscribers is expanding.

Currently the podcast is ranked in the Top 30 Sports Podcasts within the iTunes Music Store. HSSR is ranked higher than Surfline's Vodcast and Surfer Magazine's Podcast.

All this positive growth without advertising, promotion or publicity from local press in it's first month online. Imagine the exposure potential with an advertising budget. Or with the help of you the readers of this post.

Aloha,
        Tom E. Stokes

Comment

Yeah, but MINE's a podcst, no "a." Or "make a" - whatever.
          Looks like we caught us another spammer in the HT net.

Comment

bt mns a pdcstr!

Comment

Originally posted by kimo55
              bt mns a pdcstr!
              O. I c. OK. Bi-Bi.
              ---LL---
              Last edited by Leo Lakio; January 12, 2006, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Hawaii Surf Session Report

Good surf and good music daily, Packaged like a mini-surf movie/TV show, marketed to millions of surfers around the world, for FREE.http://www.surfsessionreport.com

Comment

Year of the Surf Dog

Happy Chinese New Year

Its the year of the Dog...........Or should I say Surf Dog

For something different today go check out http://surfsessionreport.com

I present to you "FLIGHT OF THE SURF DOGS"

check it out
                  Free Video Downloads

its fun its short it's worth watching again!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Year of the Surf Dog

Happy Chinese New Year

check it out
                    Free Video Downloads

Comment

Year of the Surf Dog

Removed to appease the cyber oligarchy

Moderator's note: This originally started out as a spam thread posted to the wrong topic area (in the Hawaii Media section) and now moved to the selling area with a spam tag added.
                      Last edited by mel; January 26, 2006, 10:22 AM. Reason: SPAM NOTICE

Comment

Year of the Surf Dog

Happy Chinese New Year

check it out
                        Free Video Downloads

Comment

Re: Year of the Surf Dog

F***in' spammer...

Comment

Musubi!
                            Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                            Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio
                              F***in' spammer...
                              If spam = 4 posts
                              them I am a spammer.

However I am not vulgar.

sorry dude!
                              Last edited by tome stokes; January 26, 2006, 09:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X