where can go singing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where can go singing?

My friend wants to get his friends together and just sing somewhere with their guitars and speakers.

I heard that it'll be illegal to do that in Waikiki/downtown. What are my other options?
    How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Re: where can go singing?

No, no! Waiks is cool. chance um!

Comment

Originally posted by doc1456
      My friend wants to get his friends together and just sing somewhere with their guitars and speakers.

I heard that it'll be illegal to do that in Waikiki/downtown. What are my other options?
      Maybe it's just the "speakers" part that will cause trouble? Does Honolulu allow unplugged busking?

Comment

I have some friends who play at elderly care homes as a volunteer service every now and then.

At least there your friends would have a captive audience. Just don't sing and play bad or you might get a couple of dentures thrown at you.
        sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

I played in Waikiki before. I never had a case out for money or a cup or anything. I did that as an experiment to see what people would do when they try to give me money and I'm playing. People are completely bewildered because the money's out and there's nowhere to put it! LOL

Anyways..I was never harrassed by the cops or anything...

Comment

Working...
          X