Hi from Indian Orchard, Ma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Indian Orchard, Ma

Just want to say aloha to everyone....love this website and reading all the posts here. Vacationed on Oahu in 1977 and have been back 20-something times. Bought a condo at the Marco Polo 3 years ago and hoping to retire there someday soon! By the way, The temperature was 4 degrees this morning, wind chill down to minus 12. Spring can't arrive soon enough!

Right back atcha from Haverhill, Ma

E komo mai to HawaiiThreads.com and Hi to you from Haverhill, MA!! Yes, it sure is cold up here! Yesterday had to bundle up really good as it was 20 degrees when I went to the (heated/covered) driving range and practiced for an hour. Then went to the Golfer's Warehouse to try out a couple of drivers. Btw, I'm originally born and raised on Oahu and now reside on the east coast! I can't wait for spring too!
    Lovena

Comment

Re: Hi from Indian Orchard, Ma

Aloha and Welcome to Hawaii Threads.com I'm Auntie Lynn!
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Mahalo for the warm welcome....another frigid night on tap for tonight

Comment

Aloha AbbyLisa,
          Welcome to H.T.
          No kidding, Freak`n cold your place. Close the Ice-box before the food spoil. Oh wait wrong place I stay.
          Anyway Get snow on the Big Islands Mauna Loa, and Mauna Kea. Had small kine on Mauna Haleakala but not like the Big Island. Still we still get nice kine rain, then the sun warms up the islands. Lucky we live Hawaii!!!

ALOHA FROM MAUI
          OGGBOY
          bin dea-dunn dat.

Comment

Working...
          X