Junk Food Lawsuits...ALL JUNK!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Junk Food Lawsuits...ALL JUNK!

After hearing this report about a lawsuit against Kellogg Co. and Nickelodeon marketing junkfood to our keiki, all I gotta to say is one word ....STUPID!

What I mean is that sure they have used cartoon characters for years in marketing , but in the end it's the parents who BUY the food, not the kids! Sure we as parents try to feed our children GOOD food ,but if we are dumb enough to give into a whinning child in the supermarket ALL the time, we deserve un healthy and fat kids.

Like Nancy Reagan used to tell us in the 80's... If you think a food is not good for your child, JUST SAY NO!
    Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
    Flickr

Re: Junk Food Lawsuits...ALL JUNK!

Originally posted by alohabear
    After hearing this report about a lawsuit against Kellogg Co. and Nickelodeon marketing junkfood to our keiki, all I gotta to say is one word ....STUPID!

What I mean is that sure they have used cartoon characters for years in marketing , but in the end it's the parents who BUY the food, not the kids! Sure we as parents try to feed our children GOOD food ,but if we are dumb enough to give into a whinning child in the supermarket ALL the time, we deserve un healthy and fat kids.

Like Nancy Reagan used to tell us in the 80's... If you think a food is not good for your child, JUST SAY NO!
    The 'Just Say No' campaign was a dismal failure. If corporations want to make themselves the enemy of good parents I have no sympathy for them.
    “First we fought the preliminary round for the k***s and now we’re gonna fight the main event for the n*****s."
    http://hollywoodbitchslap.com/review...=416&printer=1

Comment

Originally posted by sinjin
      The 'Just Say No' campaign was a dismal failure. If corporations want to make themselves the enemy of good parents I have no sympathy for them.
      When you were a kid and you use to whine to you mom while she shopped, did she give in ALL the time? My mom used to tell us NO . Because we don't make the money to buy the food. When you are making your own money, you can buy what you want.

Flickr

Comment

das why I go shopping for food at night after the hubby come home and the keeds go to bed. I buy what I feel they should eat not what the want sometimes they get a treat other times its what I bought deal with it.

we always have some type of fruit in the house so for them candy is a big deal.
        the kids are happy to snack on yogurt and cheese as well as fruit. chips are a big deal too, not too often we have chips for snack
        Support Lung Cancer Research

Comment

Originally posted by kaneohegirl
          das why I go shopping for food at night after the hubby come home and the keeds go to bed. I buy what I feel they should eat not what the want sometimes they get a treat other times its what I bought deal with it.

we always have some type of fruit in the house so for them candy is a big deal.
          the kids are happy to snack on yogurt and cheese as well as fruit. chips are a big deal too, not too often we have chips for snack
          Smart mommy!

Flickr

Comment

Working...
          X