From Seattle: Aloha and Kumusta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From Seattle: Aloha and Kumusta

Aloha my dear friends from Seattle far away.
    I used to live in Kalihi Uka, Oahu 8 years and moved to Seattle in 1996, was stationed here by the Navy. Since then it has never been the same.
    I miss the islands. Came to visit Kona/Hilo and Honolulu this New Years Day and stayed there on the islands for 10 days. The best 10 days I've spent in a long time. I wish to come back home someday and live there. I am trying to settle out what I need to do here and research housing there if I moved. I'm applying for a few positions at the Pearl Harbor Shipyard, what ever gets me to Hawaii will do. I have a Federal job now so trying to get to Pearl will not be so hard I hope. If I cannot move there, I will come and visit a lot. Ultimately I might move there. Just gotta save up.

I look forward to great online friendships and sharing some great information with everyone.

I found this site when I was searching for Matson Navigation, they ship vehicles from Seatle to Honolulu and vice versa.

Mahalo and Aloha!

Manuel
    mpampo @ yahoo.com
    (remove spaces please)
    Yahoo IM: mpampo
    - Manuel

Re: From Seattle: Aloha and Kumusta

Mabuhay, Aloha and Welcome to Hawaii Threads.com! I'm Auntie Lynn. See you on the boards!
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Re: From Seattle: Aloha and Kumusta

Originally posted by 1stwahine
      Mabuhay, Aloha and Welcome to Hawaii Threads.com! I'm Auntie Lynn. See you on the boards!
      Mahalo and Mabuhay also Auntie Lynn. See you on the boards and take care.
      - Manuel

Comment

Working...
      X