PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone!

Kittrick
January 24th, 2006, 12:04 PM
Just dropping a note to everyone to say I just joined the board and I hope to hear from all of you! My family is originally from Guam and Saipan, but I was born on Guam and grew up outside of Seattle. I've lived here in Honolulu for 11 years now and love every minute of it. My wife and I recently bought our apartment in Ala Moana, so we finally got out of the crazy renting situation.

For those of you who are football fans, I hope there are SEATTLE SEAHAWKS fans here I can celebrate with during the upcoming SuperBowl XL!!

GO SEAHAWKS!!

damontucker
January 24th, 2006, 12:24 PM
Just dropping a note to everyone to say I just joined the board and I hope to hear from all of you! My family is originally from Guam and Saipan, but I was born on Guam and grew up outside of Seattle. I've lived here in Honolulu for 11 years now and love every minute of it. My wife and I recently bought our apartment in Ala Moana, so we finally got out of the crazy renting situation.

For those of you who are football fans, I hope there are SEATTLE SEAHAWKS fans here I can celebrate with during the upcoming SuperBowl XL!!

GO SEAHAWKS!!
Aloha Kittrick -

Yes there are some Seahawk Fans here....(See post on Calling all Seahawk fans)

What part of Washington were you from?

I was originally from there also.

Kittrick
January 24th, 2006, 12:47 PM
Aloha Kittrick -

Yes there are some Seahawk Fans here....(See post on Calling all Seahawk fans)

What part of Washington were you from?

I was originally from there also.

I grew up in Port Orchard. How about you?

damontucker
January 24th, 2006, 12:56 PM
I grew up in Port Orchard. How about you?
bellingham

1stwahine
January 24th, 2006, 01:17 PM
Aloha and Welcome to Hawaii Threads.com! See ya!

Auntie Lynn :D

EnjoyDaRideTRD
January 24th, 2006, 11:05 PM
I wish I can move there too.
I used to live in Kalihi, now I live in Seattle.
We got rain 27 days in a row, maybe more.