Local version of "we are famliy"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Local version of "we are famliy"

I've been trying to find a lot of the comedic songs i-94 used to play when Lanai/old school wake up crew/old school pablo sato used to play way back when (okay, maybe 10 years ago), and one of the songs parodied the song "we are family". I can only remember parts of the song, and this is one of it:

<japanese accent>"Ichi ni, sanchi I represente japanese. I live in Pearl City. I work at kozo sushi"</accent>

Can anyone help in finding the actual song title and people who sang it?

There might be a small reward via paypal if I get money.
    How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Re: Local version of &quot;we are famliy&quot;

Originally posted by doc1456
    you don't need to say this.
    If we can't kokua fo no kala, what we good for?!

Comment

Originally posted by doc1456
      I've been trying to find a lot of the comedic songs i-94 used to play when Lanai/old school wake up crew/old school pablo sato used to play way back when (okay, maybe 10 years ago), and one of the songs parodied the song "we are family". I can only remember parts of the song, and this is one of it:

<japanese accent>"Ichi ni, sanchi I represente japanese. I live in Pearl City. I work at kozo sushi"</accent>

Can anyone help in finding the actual song title and people who sang it?

Little Darlin!
      That song just played on my iPod: "We Are Family" is by Sister Sledge, and let me tell you I love to beebop around the house to that one! I believe it came out in 1978. It's on my groovy-soul-gotta-dance to it list, along with some Sly and the Family Stone, The Temptations, The Pointer Sisters and, of course, Isaac Hayes's "The Theme From Shaft." (That's a bad mutha--SHUT YA MOUTH! We can DIG IT!"

@
      Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Originally posted by kimo55
        you don't need to say this.
        If we can't kokua fo no kala, what we good for?!
        Oh, I forgot to delete that part. I copied and pasted it from another local forum.

But I'm willing to pay for someone's time if need to.
        How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Working...
        X