Hi Everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Everyone

I just found HT today while looking for a movie theater that might still be showing a certain movie.... and a thread from this forum was like the 2nd hit on a Yahoo search!

I've been reading around in different areas of the forum and thought I'd add my intro here before posting anywhere else.

I'm an Army wife living up in Wahiawa... we've been on the island since August (2005) and I couldn't possibly love it more than I already do!! I am thrilled to be fortunate enough to spend 3 yeras of my life here!! My husband is currently deployed to Iraq, unfortunately, but we're still getting out and doing things.

I guess that's good for now.... off to read more posts.

Re: Hi Everyone

wow, that's pretty brazen of you...

Originally posted by Brazen
    we've been on the island since August (2005) and I couldn't possibly love it more than I already do!!
    hey, ya just found HT, so you will love Hawaii even more!

Comment

LOL! Good point! I already have questions... just looking for the proper areas to post them.

Comment

Welcome to HT, Brazen. Hope you're hanging in there with hubby being in the Middle East, and have lots of support from the other wives in the same boat. If you have any questions about things to do/eat/places to go, ask here and I'm sure someone will be able to help you out! I'm sure when Auntie Lynn is through catching up with her own family (3 kids, all regular Army currently on active duty, 2 Iraqi vets, one of whom is visiting her right now), she'll be like a Mama hen and welcome you with open arms!

Miulang
        Last edited by Miulang; January 27, 2006, 06:30 PM.
        "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Wow, that's great... she must be really proud of her family!

One thing I'm anxious to learn are suggestions for good, local-food restaurants. I live on the north side of the island, but I don't mind driving around!

Comment

Wow, that's great... she must be really proud of her family!

One thing I'm anxious to learn are suggestions for good, local-food restaurants. I live on the north side of the island, but I don't mind driving around!
            Hooha and Aloha Brazen! I'm Auntie Lynn! Just got back from dinner with my three soldiers. Welcome to HT! My kids are in the back of me ~ watching me type and are saying hello!

TTYL
            Last edited by 1stwahine; January 27, 2006, 07:00 PM.
            Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
            Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Alooooooha!! How NICE to have dinner with all three of them! Tell them I say Hello! right back! So where did you go to eat dinner?

We found an A&W in Mililani and had a late lunch there! I was excited to find it, because I hadn't eaten at one since about 1979 in Michigan. LOL!!!!! The rootbeer was awesome, but the food, sadly, was like any other fast food place these days. The kids had the floats, tho, and loved it.

Comment

Alooooooha!! How NICE to have dinner with all three of them! Tell them I say Hello! right back! So where did you go to eat dinner?

We found an A&W in Mililani and had a late lunch there! I was excited to find it, because I hadn't eaten at one since about 1979 in Michigan. LOL!!!!! The rootbeer was awesome, but the food, sadly, was like any other fast food place these days. The kids had the floats, tho, and loved it.
                We had dinner at my favorite Chinese Resturant - "Liliha Seafood." It was delicious! Wow! I haven't had an A&W Rootbeer for ages. I should have my son take me to Mililani and go get one some day soon.

Looking forward to talking with you on the boards! Tell your husband I said thank you for serving our country! Be strong. Never stop believing.

Auntie Lynn
                momthreesoldiers
                Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

I just found HT today while looking for a movie theater that might still be showing a certain movie.... and a thread from this forum was like the 2nd hit on a Yahoo search!

I've been reading around in different areas of the forum and thought I'd add my intro here before posting anywhere else.

I'm an Army wife living up in Wahiawa... we've been on the island since August (2005) and I couldn't possibly love it more than I already do!! I am thrilled to be fortunate enough to spend 3 yeras of my life here!! My husband is currently deployed to Iraq, unfortunately, but we're still getting out and doing things.

I guess that's good for now.... off to read more posts.

Howzit Brazen! Good place foh talk story and meet allot of good people. I was born and raised in Wahiawa.
                  Aloha!

Comment

Working...
                  X