Hawaii Music Awards: Vote for your favorite artist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hawaii Music Awards: Vote for your favorite artist

Do you follow local music? If so cast a vote here for the Hawaii Music Awards.
    Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
    Flickr

Re: Vote for youe favorite Artist

Salvador Dali!

Comment

Wat dis for Artist as in Musical Artists or Artist as in Artista?

Oh well. My vote goes to Roy Venters ~ my very good friend! He has his two Art Studios on Nuuanu Avenue. If you visit him ~ tell him Auntie Lynn sent you! Guarans - Discount!

Auntie Lynn
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

OK, I took it off-topic, now I'll put it back.

Unlike the Na Hoku Hanohano awards, the Hawai`i Music Awards are voted on by the general public. Using alohabear's link above, you can vote for your choice of release in several music categories. Voting closes Feb. 12, and the winners are expectetd to be announced around the end of February, with an awards presentation in the spring. (The Hoku winners will be announced May 31.)

Comment

Naughty! Dat wasn't nice.

k-den. Everybody knows my Hanai Bruddah is Robert Caz, so my vote goes to him!

Auntie Lynn

Comment

http://www.billtapia.com/
            “First we fought the preliminary round for the k***s and now we’re gonna fight the main event for the n*****s."
            http://hollywoodbitchslap.com/review...=416&printer=1

Comment

Originally posted by sinjin
              He's a lot of fun in concert - amazing that he's still touring at his age!
              Unfortunately, neither he nor Auntie Lynn's beloved Cazimeros are up for an award in the HMAs this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio
                He's a lot of fun in concert - amazing that he's still touring at his age!
                Unfortunately, neither he nor Auntie Lynn's beloved Cazimeros are up for an award in the HMAs this year.
                ...das ok. I still VOTE for Robert and Roland. Everybody knows ~ I confused!!! Oneday, my VOTE going count!!!!

ahhhhh....Election time!hahahahaha!!!!!

Auntie Lynn(dancing around the computa)

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
                  ...das ok. I still VOTE for Robert and Roland. Everybody knows ~ I confused!!! Oneday, my VOTE going count!!!![...]
                  No problem, Auntie. We'll vote with our wallets! Well, maybe no need for you to, hanai and all that! But I just downloaded some Caz songs from the iTunes Music Store. They've been my favorite Hawaiian musicians since the day I moved to Hawaii! I even cast Robert as the voice for the United Airlines commercials, oh, a hundred years ago or so! I doubt he'd remember me but the next time you see him please say hi for me.

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue
                    No problem, Auntie. We'll vote with our wallets! Well, maybe no need for you to, hanai and all that! But I just downloaded some Caz songs from the iTunes Music Store. They've been my favorite Hawaiian musicians since the day I moved to Hawaii! I even cast Robert as the voice for the United Airlines commercials, oh, a hundred years ago or so! I doubt he'd remember me but the next time you see him please say hi for me.
                    I will. How about Breakfast/Lunch oneday with MAMA, Robert and me? I'll let you know when.

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Re: Vote for your favorite Artist

One of 'em (I can neva remember which one, though - I think Roland) was a Kamehameha classmate of my radio co-host, Manono (from Moloka`i.) She sees them almost every year at class reunion time.

Comment

They're both so very down to Earth. I'm closer to Robert. He's the Apple of MAMA'S eye's and heart! No matter where he travels, he always calls and checks on her. I'm closer to him than some of my own siblings ~ that is the truth.

He has never judged me even when I was so bad. We use to sing on Hotel Street like for a Broadway Show. Me, in the Middle of the Road singing "Bali High is calling, come to me, come to me" Robert would be singing back-up and dancing with me on the empty street. Too funny.

Yep, Robert is my Hanai brother. Thats all he is to me. Not a celebrity
                        ~ just Robert.

Auntie Lynn

Comment

http://www.myspace.com/chrislunainstrumentals

he's got my vote

Comment

Originally posted by CranBeree
                            Chris (DD) got mine too!

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
                              I will. How about Breakfast/Lunch oneday with MAMA, Robert and me? I'll let you know when.

Auntie Lynn
                              Deal! Hmmm...I wonder if I have those very old United spots in my office...somewhere!

Comment

Working...
                              X