detroit to hawaii without a plane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• detroit to hawaii without a plane

Can anyone tell me how to get to Hawaii without the use of a plane? My brother lives in kona and he wants me to move out, but I wont get on a plane!!!!! Can I get some suggestions?

Re: detroit to hawaii without a plane

yea, getting on a plane can be dangerous.
    try getting IN... the plane. that may help.

Comment

How much money you got to spend, and how much time you got to get to Hawai'i? You could take the train to the West Coast and take a tourist cruise boat from LA (or stow away on one of those Matson container barges...then it would be free) to Honolulu. From Honolulu to the Big Island, you could charter a fishing boat, or learn how to paddle a canoe. It's the interisland travel part that might be the deal breaker for you. Of course, the interisland flight is so short, you could get snockered before hand at the airport and just sleep through the 40 minute or so flight...

Miulang
      "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

two words;

cargo ship

http://www.transitionsabroad.com/pub.../feature.shtml

Comment

There are cruise ships but timing and cost maybe an issue.

Comment

Swim! Joke!!!

Auntie Lynn
            Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
            Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Working...
            X