• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Bowl XL

Pittsburgh 28
    Seattle 17

Write it down!
    But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
    GrouchyTeacher.com

Re: SuperBowl XL

SUPERBOWL (X-tra Large)

Seahawks 28
    Stoolers 17

Write it down...

And hey scriv? like play for one car wash? see my original hawks thread....
    Still never get any takers...

Comment

Seattle 24 Pittsburgh 21. The pressure is on Pittsburgh to win this one similar to the way the St. Louis Rams were supposed to manhandle the New England Patriots during the 2001 Super Bowl. To borrow from the 442nd, the Seahawks are going to "go for broke"...they don't have anything to lose, seeing how the Steelers are favored. They will take gambles they wouldn't normally take and they will pay off. It will come down to a last second field goal, ala the Vinitieri field goal in the '01 Bowl.

Comment

what the heck are you doing in puerto rico?
        But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
        GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Originally posted by scrivener
          Pittsburgh 28
          Seattle 17

Write it down!
          Don't have to write it down, cuz I already had written the same thing! <high five to Scriv>
          BUT. If Troy Polamalu's ankle hasn't healed enough for him to be 100%, then I reserve the right to change my mind.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Three-point margin and pick 'em.

My crab dip wins either way.
            http://www.linkmeister.com/wordpress/

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui
              If Troy Polamalu's ankle hasn't healed enough for him to be 100%, then I reserve the right to change my mind.
              Polamalu is the dominant personality on the Pittsburgh D. I'm almost sure reports of his injured ankle are played up by the Steelers themselves to give the Seahawks something to think about. I'm also pretty sure Seattle isn't biting: I doubt they'll take these reports seriously and try to test Troy early in the game.
              GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

...I dunno how to play. I pick da winner ~ Go Seahawks!

Auntie Lynn
                Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

4 - 1, Steelers...with Cobey Bryant hitting a home run with bases loaded in the bottom of the 4th quarter.

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue

4 - 1, Steelers...with Cobey Bryant hitting a home run with bases loaded in the bottom of the 4th quarter.
                    Translation: tutusue will be tanning herself out in Makaha during the game.

Comment

Originally posted by lurkah
                      Translation: tutusue will be tanning herself out in Makaha during the game.
                      <smirkle!>
                      What? And miss those commercials? Huh uh. No way! This is a once a year Event for those of us with 30 second mentalities; right up there with National Clean Off Your Desk Day (Jan. 8), National Pig Day (Mar. 1), Rubber Eraser Day (Apr. 15) and Talk Like a Pirate Day (Sept. 19). So, here's the scoops...
                      A commercial production company I work for is having a super bowl party...on their sound stage...bringing in a large screen tv...pot luck...bbq ready. Some of the guys will watch the game, of course, but ALL of us will watch the commercials. We figure by the 2nd half, no matter how bad the commercials are, they'll all look great! Yah, Baby!

Comment

I'm getting ready for my daughter's visit next week and just realized that I was pregnant with her during Super Bowl I.

How's that for a useless piece of trivia?!

Comment

<smirkle!>
                          What? And miss those commercials? Huh uh. No way! This is a once a year Event for those of us with 30 second mentalities; right up there with National Clean Off Your Desk Day (Jan. 8), National Pig Day (Mar. 1), Rubber Eraser Day (Apr. 15) and Talk Like a Pirate Day (Sept. 19). So, here's the scoops...
                          A commercial production company I work for is having a super bowl party...on their sound stage...bringing in a large screen tv...pot luck...bbq ready. Some of the guys will watch the game, of course, but ALL of us will watch the commercials. We figure by the 2nd half, no matter how bad the commercials are, they'll all look great! Yah, Baby!
                          One of the guests at the party I've been going to for 15 years ( ) is VP of a local agency. We get play-by-play of the ads. Great fun.
                          http://www.linkmeister.com/wordpress/

Comment

Originally posted by Linkmeister
                            One of the guests at the party I've been going to for 15 years ( ) is VP of a local agency. We get play-by-play of the ads. Great fun.
                            Oops...I'd better mind my manners on HT for fear of indirectly biting a hand that might be feeding me!

Comment

I'm getting ready for my daughter's visit next week and just realized that I was pregnant with her during Super Bowl I.
                              Is she single?
                              GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Working...
                              X