Something New

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something New

We went to Ward16Theaters last night to watch the movie "Something New". Both my wife and I thoroughly enjoyed it! A great date movie. Laughed at some of the 'lines' that we've actually said to eachother, snuggled in the cuddlely parts and just had an all around good time. Happy Valentine's everybody!
    Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Re: Something New

Anyone else go to see this movie?

If so, What'd ya think?
    Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

Tried to see it last week, but it's no longer playing at the theaters.
      * I would be most content if my children grew up to be the kind of people who think decorating consists mostly of building enough bookshelves. *
      - Anna Quindlen

Comment

Originally posted by U'ilani
        Tried to see it last week, but it's no longer playing at the theaters.
        No worry, U'ilani. I'm sure the DVD version will be out really soon. They are releasing the Johnny Cash movie this week, I think, just in time for the Academy Awards.

Miulang
        "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Miulang: I rented "Walk the Line" on Tuesday (Albertsons had it for $.99 on weekdays). Excellent movie--and that's coming from somebody who hated the music of Johnny Cash.
          * I would be most content if my children grew up to be the kind of people who think decorating consists mostly of building enough bookshelves. *
          - Anna Quindlen

Comment

Working...
          X