This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to Find Wilma Reinhart

Hello and kumusta. Happy valentines day....I had been trying to find a college friend who have been living in Honululu for quite some time now. I have found her address on the web but not her telephone no. and email address. I hope some kind heart will be able to help me this time. Her name is Wilma Ecarma Reinhart, last address *** sheridan st. If by any chance you will be able to get in touch with her,please tell her this is my email address ladysapph4u@yahoo.com. I will appreciate it very much. Thank you....ANGGA bisayaako from Sweden.
    Last edited by admin; February 14, 2006, 05:54 AM. Reason: Removed street address.

Re: Aloha from Sweden

I really don't want to sound rude but if you already have their mailing address you could always send that person a letter.

Comment

I would have done that if i was sure its the same person. I never wanted to inconvenience you or anyone in this site, you are not only rude but unfriendly. But thank you anyway.
      Last edited by julrat-05; February 14, 2006, 01:46 AM.

Comment

Helen was being neither rude nor unfriendly.

Please understand that while any online community may be able to help in a "looking for an old friend" request, the wishes of the person making the request need to be balanced against what the community doesn't know about the person being sought. They may not wish to be found, or may not want to have their personal details published on the Internet, no matter how well-meaning the inquiry, or how much they might otherwise have appreciated making contact.

It seems you've made good progress in finding your friend, and I hope you pursue that channel further. In the mean time, if someone on this message board knows your friend, or if an acquaintance finds your message via a search for her name, I do hope - as you've requested - that they give her your contact information.

For privacy reasons, however, I've removed the exact address from your message, which might be a concern to whomever lives at that address, whether or not it is your friend.

Good luck.

Comment

Working...
        X