RIP Marilyn Dicus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Marilyn Dicus

Marilyn Dicus, wife of business journalist and HawaiiThreads contributor Howard Dicus, passed away recently. She was spokeswoman and marketing director for O'ahu Transit Services Inc., operator of TheBus. Deepest condolences to Howard and the rest of Marilyn's family.

Re: RIP Marilyn Dicus

My sincerest condolences, Howard.

Comment

Very sad news... our thoughts and prayers are with you, Howard.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Howard, sorry to hear of such sad news. I offer my condolences to you and your family. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
        Whoa, Mista Buss Driva, eh, you can stop the buss o wat?

Comment

My deepest sympathy to you - Howard and your family. May you all find peace and strength through God's LOVE.

Aloha,

Auntie Lynn
          Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
          Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Hugs, Howard.
            Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Moto, your signature line has taken on a new poignancy today.
              Our thoughts are with you, Howard.

Comment

My condolences, Howard.

Comment

I recieved this email from Ben this morning.

Lynn,

I thought I'd let you know about this since Howard Dicus has been a regular contributor to the Hawaii Radio and Television Threads. It's on the KITV Island Breakfast Blog. http://www.thehawaiichannel.com/this...51/detail.html Thanks!

Aloha,
                  Ben.

(Auntie Lynn)
                  Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                  Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Here are Marilyn's obituary notices in the Advertiser, and in the Star-Bulletin.

Comment

I was very much saddened when I heard about Marilyn passing away this week. Marilyn was Howards wife and a great friend to whomever met her personally. Her departure from this world is definately a loss especially to those who knew her personally.

For Marilyn: Me ke aloha pau ole a hui hou with everlasting love and affection until we meet again

SJF

Comment

Thank you so much for your condolences, and apologies for the delay in saying so, but as you might imagine it has been a busy couple of weeks. For almost three years my work has been a welcome distraction from a sad situation at home.

But Marilyn's own determination to live as much as she could for as long as she had was itself a welcome distraction, and a lesson in how to live that I will never forget. Marilyn had more life in her while riven with cancer than some people do during the best years of their lives.

Comment

Working...
                        X